Any plans for tonight?

Snowed like crazy here in Pennsylvania today so after a whole day of mainly shoveling out relatives, I'm just gonna chill inside tonight and play some Halo and watch a few NBA games on TV probably.

I'm going to spend the night at Stradbroke Island with my partner and his family and their church.

Kinda looking forward to it considering I've had to work the last 6 days and am so just wanting a break away from it all lol.

Going to do some fishing and some relaxing =P

Round 2 of epic weekend of win

Going to the pictures and for a munch, and possibly a piss up, all is good ^^

I am most likely going to either watch a movie tonight or play one of my games depending on my mood. If this headache doesn't go away, then I will most likely rest it off which seems to help most of the time when I do get one.

It's my mates 18th birthday today so I'm going to his place for food and stuff. The proper celebration probably won't begin until the weekend, where we will go out to a club or some shit. Should be good fun though.

I'ma gonna be wrapping up some more presents, and do a little bit of reading and catch up on Animal Crossing :)

mainly wrapping presents until about 5, then supper with the family here at the house, church at 7, grandparents' house after, then I get to dress up as Santa and run around town to a few of our elderly friends in our family who are alone and drop off some "Secret Santa" gifts. Makes their Christmas and I love doing it.

Just going to spend time with my grandparents, who are coming over for Christmas Eve dinner. I may go exchange gifts with my bf as well, if I have any time left over. My mom and I will probably bundle up on the couch and watch the movie White Christmas as well, which is a little tradition of ours.

Absolutely not. I'm shattered and I cba doing anything other than having an alcohol and gaming sesh to top off a marvelous day. However, tomorrow I'm going out on the piss with mates :D

Debating whether to go out with friends, pull an all nighter and catch the post Christmas sales or stay home. I really feel too tired to pull an all nighter but the sales are pretty tempting.

EDIT: I'm staying home :monster:

Last edited:
I'm going to go play Ultimate Frisbee tonight. The temp is steadily going down, the wind is blowing at a constant 15mph, and there is rain... should make for an interesting game. And a miserable one.

I'm going for a ride in my friends new car, A Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R. He imported it about a week ago and he only just got it registered so we will probably go for a pretty long drive.

Im going to play some halo 3 online. Show some cats whats up with the sniper rifle. The watch no country for old men

Considering it's 3:20am... I'll just play some more Left 4 Dead. 8D

hmmmm could go both ways really. Theres a girl im meant to be meeting tonight for a few drinks but i really cant be arsed, honestly id rather go out with my mates, at least with them i dont have to care about making an arse outta myself. But on the other hand a night indoors doing nowt sounds tempting aswell. Its Hogmany tommorow and il be partying then so i might just wait til tommorrow.

Well, Im watching Chocolat on BBC2 at 9pm (LOVE that film), and during the evening, I'll be playing videogames, reading books, and eating junk food til 12am comes up! :D

Heading down to Busta's for NYE. Hopefully he gives me my midnight kiss :inlove:

UPDATE: I've just been informed Busta has a restraining order against me now.

Nah, we'll probably kick it down there with some Madden and a big bag of BBQ chips. Pwn some n00bs on Halo, make random drunk posts on here, and boom boom with any bridesmaids that might be in the area.

No plans for me, I had a few options,all involving beer, but I used up my partying quota on Saturday, so I decided to come bug the mothership instead. Chances are I will be snoring come midnight. Im not well anyway, so any plans I may have decided to make would hae been cancelled anyway :gasp:

Going to a small party round my friends house. Should be a fun night ^^ It was either that, or stay at home with my little brother. Hmm. I had to think about that for all of two seconds >_>

Back