Any plans for tonight?

Watched the Steelers game with BustaMo at a friend's house. 8 and 3 bitches! WHOO! Go black and gold!

Tomorrow night will be another night of drunken debauchery. Who is going to be modding the forums to make sure I don't drunk spam up the place?

I plan to spend tonight with two very good friends of mine. Dr Benson and Mr Hedges. Perhaps a little TV as well and some ridiculously cheap chinese food.

A nice quite night in for a change.

Going to my dad's house at 6am (it's now 8:27pm) i should really think about sleeping otherwise my gaming day is going feel really slow and i won't be on form, not that it'll make any difference.

Might run over the shop before it closes and get a good ol' bottle of scotch to keep me company.

I might go to the beach and watch the moon rise above the clouds. Just walk around with my Mum and talk about things. Later on I'm going to watch a movie that I know really well, change the audio lenguage to Russian and then learn. Something random.

Going to stay at my friends house tonight, probably be up most of the night playing Guitar Hero: World Tour.

Should be a good night :monster:

I just got back from a fun night at my bf's house. We sat around and watched the Alabama game with the rest of his family, but since we both aren't big fans of football, we talked pretty much the whole entire time. All in all, I had a great time.

Tomorrow night I'll most likely be finishing up all of my homework I've put off until the last minute :/

I'm going to do my Spanish and German homework, then my friends will come over and we'll eat an ice cream cake and have party!

My plan for tonight is to stay on fff all night and am going to saty up very late. Anyways yeah thats about it. Tommorow am probably going to do semthing am not sure.

I have a Martin Luther King and a Barrister/Solicitor essay to do, how cool is that! :D
I hope to have them both finished around 4/5PM though so I have the rest of the day to do whatever I can >.>

Went to a bar called Benjie's with Aztec to grab some wings and beer and watch the Jaguars and Texans game. The waitress was horrible so Aztec left her a 5 cent tip. The wings were drowned in sauce and I think I'm still licking the sauce off my fingers.

Otherwise, I'm hitting up sleep here soon. I'm dead tired.

I plan on watching the inside of my eyelids for hours on end. It feels nice.:cassy:

My friend and I just watched the cutscenes for KH Re COM because the game comes with a theatre. =D

Later tonight.. not sure. We're gonna partay. ;P

I went out the town drinking last night, and it was a rather epic night. :D
I have psychology to do now though and it's shit, plus I have a hangover and going to 5 a side in an hour. D:

Tonight i am probably just going to sit on the computer til i have to wake my girlfriend up for school in the morning, then probably play a little Dark Cloud.... or FFVIII again. So until the morning, im just going to be posting on FFF, those are my only plans for tonight. Thats kind of pathetic huh?

Tonight I'm going over to my bestie's house and we're going to hang out for awhile. She just recently got tivo, so I imagine we're going to be watching tv quite a bit. Im really looking forward to going because I haven't seen her in forever. Her loser boyfriend seems to want to do something with her every single day, so our plans often get put on the back burner :/ It should be a lot of fun though :3

I don't have any for tonight but, seeing as I wont be online tomorrow to post it at the correct time, I'll post it now.

I'm off to Dundee tomorrow to do some christmas shopping with two of my friends. Afterwards, we're heading to the pub for a casual wee drink, then heading to the Battle of the Bands Final to see our pals play in it (and meet The View, who're judging it :gmonster:), then popping down to another pub to see another local band play, then firing home in a provided bus. The ensuing banter shall be abundant.

I was going to spend it watching assloads of Twin Peaks...But now I'm pretty much going to play banjo and screw around on the internet.

I'm going watching James tonight :monster:

Bought the tickets in May, o I've been looking forward to thir forevvvver, I soooo can't wait, it's gunna be epic. I'm not sure if it will top the last James concert I went to because that was simply the best EVER. But we shall see :gasp:

Oooh I can't waiiiiiiiiit

Back