Any plans for tonight?

We had our Halloween party a week or two beforehand where we drank until 11-ish then went clubbing so 'twas a great night. But as for Halloween night itself, I just had a relaxing night in. :-)

I was meant to be dressed as the Joker, but I had no idea where to go lol. But my boyfriend surprised me with a great day out at BluePlanet aquarium and a trip to Chesire Oaks shopping center. Loved it!!

There was a party at my school band hall for all who wished to attend, but I didn't go. Instead, I went back to my friend's house and we watched the Blair Witch Project and Prom Night. Everyone said the party was awesome though, so I wish I had gone to it instead :/

I was meant to be dressed as the Joker, but I had no idea where to go lol. But my boyfriend surprised me with a great day out at BluePlanet aquarium and a trip to Chesire Oaks shopping center. Loved it!!
Failllllll; I managed it. :gmonster:

I was planning on going to the orchestra tonight, for rehearsals, but I really cba. xD

I'm going to see Saw V tomorrow night, though and, probably, end up round the park, a few yards away from me, to watch the annual burning of a scarecrow dressed as Guy Fox. :wacky:

EDIT:
[Stuck]

For halloween, i just took my brother out trick or treating :/ although i must admit, i went to the door for free candy too ;)

Tonight...

Tonight I'm gonna sit by the telephone and wait for the democrats/republicans to call and make sure everyone in my family has voted in the election. I usually just breathe into the line until they hang up. Maybe I'll sing "A Whole New World" to the next one. Stinking vultures have called over a dozen times today.

Other than that, no plans for tonight. I'll find something to occupy myself with.

For tonight, I plan on staying up until 3am to watch Weiss Kreuz (I seriously do) and then probably force myself to wake up tomorrow at around 6am to register for the next sem and be all groggy until I find a bed once again.

... I may have exceeded what is required of this thread, but.. ah well. D:

Ahhh, tonight. Monday night. Monday Night Football here in America between the Arizona Cardinals and San Fran 49ers, and just sorta chillin' at home.

Got an early work day tomorrow at 6AM. No drinking tonight for me. Saving it for tomorrow. Wings and Beer.

It's tuesday today, Busta. :wacky:

I'm off to the gym in a little while and then I'm firing into town for an orchestra rehearsal. It's becoming a bit of a chore now, though. I might think differently once I can driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive. ;D

Yuengs & Wings as well tonight. I've gone with Cajun the last two weeks. What do you think Busta, switch it up with some Honey Mustard? Hopefully that waitress with the small waist and gigantic... is working again tonight.

Aztec's got it nailed down. Not the waitress, I mean just tonight's plan. Actually I'll probably have to take it easy tonight with the beers though cuz they want me to go into work tomorrow at 6AM again so I'll only have a few.

Other than that, Practice starts up for the basketball team I'm coaching tonight as well as volleyball open gym, so just relaxin' until about 5:30ish tonight.

I'm trying out a new job tonight, working at a function. Hopefully it isn't too busy for my first night and I get out early. I need to catch a bus home so I don't want to finish too late.

I just got back :wacky:

It was a nice evening. I got my hair cut in this fabulous salon (my mom paid XD) and then we went shopping for shoes. Then we ate dinner at the best restaurant in the world, KFC.

Well I'm about to head off to a guitar lesson, then when I get back I am heading to acrobatics. Then when I get home I'll probably end up playing Guitar Hero: World Tour all night.

Have I even posted in this thread since last week?

Probably same deal as last week. Got Volleyball at 7 and then the traditional Tuesday Yueng's and Wings. Haven't been to volleyball in forever.

I won't be on tomorrow night, so I'll just go on and post my plans for then xD

Two of my friends and I are going to see the movie Twilight as soon as school lets out, so I'm really excited. We've been looking forward to it ever since we heard last year that it was coming out. It should be tons of fun!

Back