Last Manga You Read

Last manga...now that's a stretch for me. Aside from the usual Bleach-ness, I think the last manga I read was Hoshi no Samidare//Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer. Quite good, actually, and I do hope they make it into an anime.

Spiral by this really weird Japanese mangaka. It was very strange with the theme of spirals and certain characters being consumed by the intrigue behind the shape. I don't know I couldn't finish it because I honestly became bored (it's like 18 chapters long or something). Eh. Maybe someone else who read it has a better opinion of it than I do.

I've been reading the Hunter X Hunter manga as of late. Good stuff. I'm running out of volumes though! The creator has discontinued making new ones. Not sure when more will arrive.

Kongoh-Bancho

Summary : Akira Kongou is looking to take down the "23 district project" which involves "banchou" from 23 districts of Tokyo fighting for the right to control Japan. Without meaning to, he becomes a participant with the alias Kongou Banchou and must take down other banchou while searching for the leaders of the project.

Good one, i will suggest everyone to take one look at it.

Oyasumi Pun Pun is the last manga I finished. I don't know if I'd recommend it since it is brutally sad. But is also has some really funny moments and likeable characters. The same artist Inio Asano Is currently making a new one called Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction, which is really good so far.

I'm currently reading the Pokemon Adventures manga. I know, I know, that's pretty sad. But I'm having a lot of fun. I started from the beginning, now I'm on Volume 6 and it's following the adventures of Yellow who is an awesome character! It's nice to re-experience Pokemon in a whole new way.

I'm currently reading the latest volume of Umineko that was published in english. This whole arc is a little bit long-winded, but after this arc, it'll all be brand-new 'cause I've only ever watched the anime (which ended here).

Can't wait to see how the story continues and who the killer truly is :gasp:.

Reading the Ranma 1/2 reissues that Viz have been putting out. I know it winds up going on way too long in the end but it's still pretty daft and pretty funny for now. And I love Ranma's father as a panda.

last manga I read was the one that came with the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector Edition, the art was ok but I was kind of sad that they didn't focus on all the characters, oh well I guess it's reasonable since it's just one volume.

oh, and I still catch up with BLEACH, god I'm so excited about grimmjow being back, still.

This one is pretty easy. Last manga I read and am still currently reading is Yu Yu Hakusho. I watched the anime in all back in the day but never had the chance to read the manga fully until recently. I've always had the 14th volume in my collection of manga but it never seemed to add up in books so I'm just reading it all online right now.

Bleach, Grimmjow's return and every chapter he's been in since :pooley:

The last i had read was corridor of dolls(if im correct)it was awesome, it was side-story to Ibitsu

sanban7 said:
The last i had read was corridor of dolls(if im correct)it was awesome, it was side-story to Ibitsu

Wow, sanban7, that's nice! I really loved Ibitsu and that side story, too! It was one of the horror mangas I loved the most! If you like the horror gender, I think you would love the works of Itou Junji! He is the best horror mangaka!C: Be sure to check him!:D

I am currently reading Berserk, Ajin, Giant Killing, No Guns Life, Until Deah Do Us Part and a lot of other mangas. And it's time to continue Vagabond, I miss it so much!><

Back