Mine were

Berserk 298

Gantz 283

Hmm...
"The One" chapter 1 to .. who knows?
"Kamichama Karin Chu" chapter 18
Max Lovely! chpter 16
Beast Master - the whole series.
And others that arnt famous but luv the genre.

I believe the last one I read was:
Gantz - 283
Pretty interesting, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

I'm currently reading a manga called Solanin - I picked it up as it looked interesting from the art style and the synopsis on the back cover seemed good. It's been very good so far, and feels especially relevant if you're someone in their 20s still feeling a lack of direction in life.

I'm currently reading a manga called Solanin - I picked it up as it looked interesting from the art style and the synopsis on the back cover seemed good. It's been very good so far, and feels especially relevant if you're someone in their 20s still feeling a lack of direction in life.
Hmm,I'm curious. I'd like to check it out. *Goes to find manga*

Currently reading Doubt-Chap. 2

The last manga I read was Princess Ai.
It's about a young girl (duh) who finds herself in Tokyo streets. Her clothes are ripped (duh) and she can't remember anything except her name - Ai. The only possesion that Ai has is a little heart shaped box. As she walks around some more she meets a hippie kinda guy with a guitar called Faan. When he starts playing his guitar Ai automatically sings along. People around her are amazed by her voice (duh).
Later on she meets a lad called Kent. Immedeatly they fall in love (duh).
However, Ai can't stay with him forever esepecialy with no money. So she finds herself a job. Suddenly she becomes an incredible rock goddess.
Pieces of her memory are coming back to her. Ai found out that she didn't come from Earth. She's from the Ai Kingdom. Her father is the king of that kindom.

There's much more to this story. I think it's a great manga but it's very short -__-

Gantz - Chapter 286

By far the most interesting Manga I've read
I can't wait to see what will happen when the world is supposed to end

The last Manga I read was The Bleach manga series I think I am on vol 53 I am not really sure but they are very good and they take place after the animne of Bleach.

The last manga I finished reading was Voices of a Distant Star. There were a lot of things that were fleshed out more in the manga than in the anime, but the anime itself was pretty short (only one, half-hour long episode). I'm not sure if I like the ending of the manga or the anime more. When I finished watching the anime, I didn't think that was the end until I realized there were no more episodes. The manga really felt like an ending, though.

Back