Last Manga You Read

hmm... recently I've read Gin Tama (holy crap it is so hilarious), Negima, and all that's running in Shonen Jump

I can't be bothered to remember chapter numbers I get so caught up in the story

I usually read One Piece, Naruto and Bleach and am utpo the current chapters in them.

Also read FMA, Fairy Tail and Claymore too whenever the new chapter comes out.

Just started reading the Dragonball manga though, upto chapter 5 so far.

I read I"S up until the end of chapter 12.It's really good,I'm surprised how I had totally forgotten about it.

Just read the first volume of 20th Century Boys. I've been waiting for this to come out for a while now and am pleased it's finally here. Good start to the series, sets the scene well and already a few intriguing questions have been posed. The dizzying opening few pages, which jump around four different time periods is a highlight.

The last Manga I read was Bleach 346. I love the Bleach series and I always read the mangas every friday. When will Something major happen? Like Yamamoto Vs Aizen that would be so sick.

I don't really read Manga all that often, but, I bought a whole load of Dragonball manga that was fun to read, and I got a couple of Battle Royale mangas from the library - freaky, freaky, freaky though they were. Totally graphic and nasty D=< I was totally not expecting that.

Detective Conan! It's been 14 years but Conan's still a little kid... And Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece =D and Nagato is rly rly ugly

I've been reading Naruto out of interest in the character known as Pain or Pein. Though, I've also been reading different parts of the manga in no particular order as of late.

I read only 6 chapters of Alive-The Final Evolution.
You all know the rules regarding post length, so from now on, posts lacking sufficient depth will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

I've read the first 2 chapters of Ubel Blatt. The manga's very nice. (Full of gore and sex)

reading one piece at the moment, going to take another manga soon (maybe)
:D

in order:

Holyland
Crows
Worst

I think that i'm into high school gang mangas now.
Did you all not see Pablo's post?

You all know the rules regarding post length, so from now on, posts lacking sufficient depth will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

last manga i read is claymore. great series but too bad the anime series didn't continue on because i would have prefer watching it in anime form than reading it. but since the anime ended, i have to read the manga form to know how the series end.

Bumped for the hell of it..

I read Gantz; chapters 301, 302 and 303 last night. It was good to finally get some sort of explanation as to
what Gantz is, but I can't say it was really satisfactory. The whole idea of evil rich people betting on people as they fight to the death, seems a tad cliche. Apart from that 'revelation', the chapters were pretty uneventful.

20th Century Boys Volume 3

A few more interesting aspects to the story added in this volume, and a final chapter that introduces yet another new facet to the plot. Things are only just beginning and I can't wait to see how it all gets going. Plus the twist
where Kenji remembers that a bomb will be planted in the airport but forgets that Tokyo has TWO major airports and so goes to the wrong one
is a real doozy.

Currently reading the first three volumes of Keroro Gunsou (Sergeant Frog). Funny and clever. Do recommend.

Back