Last Manga You Read

Gantz Chapter: 287
Not too much happened in it
but it would seem the Nishi is going to fuck everybody up next chapter.

I read the second book of + Anima and the third book of Princess Ai at the same day.
Princess Ai is the best <3

Skip Beat!

I'm surprised to find myself reading a Shoujo manga.. But hey. It's interesting to me in its own way.

Bit more effort please guys. Such short posts are close to spam.
Saying what you liked about it, or disliked could help to extend you posts.

Vampire Knight, its such a really beautiful manga. I love sexy vampires and this manga has them. Well worth a read!!

The last manga i read is vote 19 Nana. I love Nana so much, Nana Osaki is my Idol. She is "cool", attract, and has a wonderful voice....but her boy friend- Rent is so bad:eek:uttahere:. I hate him

Ha, so sometimes on days where I'm really bored and don't have class, I walk down to the mall and go into the giant Borders and catch up on my manga.

Last time I did such a thing, I read volume 9 of Deathnote (Love that series, but seriously, after that one guy everyone loves dies...it just isn't worth it anymore) and then read volume 25 of Bleach (man, this series could never end and I'd still be into it.)
And then, trying to find some new manga, I read the first Volume in a pretty good yet definitely odd manga titled "Judas." Anyone heard of it?

the last manga i read was actually... well, i reread the Azumanga Daioh: Omnibus XD *i kinda was really bored and had nothing to do that day XD*

I read Lovely Complex 10 - the artwork is as great as ever, and there's the usual fun banter between the main characters, but I can't help but wonder whether this will be the trend now for the remaining seven or eight volumes. Have some obstacle present itself to the main couple that threatens their happiness, have one of the couple act really stupidly (and unrealistically) and threaten the relationship, and patch things up by the end.

The manga is still great, but this wasn't as good as the previous one or two volumes. I hope the next one avoids the formula I mention above.

I read
Bakuman up till chapter 21 it's really good and marvelous I'm really attached to it, I hope they serialize it.

Bloody Monday up till chapter 15 it's really good I like the Falcon intelligence. :P

Bitter Virgin I read all the 32 chapters it was very good, can be really funny somtimes, overall it's marvelous.

I really recommend to read those three mangas if you haven't.

I see you liked Bitter Virgin,Kei.Well that's good to know.

I read Matsuri Special.I thought it was gonna be like other mangas with girls liking the pretty boy of the school but he doesn't pay any attention to her,but it was quite different.Don't remember which chapter I stopped.

Thanks to you I also read Matsuri Special up to chapter 11 xDD it's really funny but kinda sad that she can't tell anyone, though. it is really good and unique but the drawings is all right. -__-

Bloody Monday chapter 16 You ought to read it, this chapter was awesomeness it was like Death Note but No Death Note is included. :gasp:

I read chapters 288 - 290 of Gantz. I'm very interested to see where the story goes from here
the end of the world is apparently coming and the Gantz team have a new mission which appears to be in another country
I can't wait for the next chapter.

Bleach 311 - 342 it was amazing, really interesting, especially when they talked about the past, since I don't like not knowing what happened when THEY show up.

Matsuri Special 12 - 13 I hate her for what she did, and the place is falling apart.

Bakuman 22 That was an interesting chapter really awesome and it didn't turn out like I thought it would be, it just turned more interesting. =\

I read Bloody Monday as Kei recommended me and I found it really interesting,I didn't expected it to be so goo.Can't wait to read the rest and I hope they adapt it into anime in the future.

Back