Costa del Sol Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davey Gaga

Under you like a G.U.Y.
Veteran
Gil
The purpose of Costa del Sol is to discuss all topics un-related to Square-Enix. All members may feel free to post whatever threads they wish, which do not belong in another sub-forum of the Gaia section.

Costa del Sol is not the place to spam.
Discussions should be relaxed. However, with that being said, I must emphasise that distinction exists between a relaxed topic and one in which the main theme is spam. Much like in post parts of the site, posts are generally expected to be of a substantial length, which is, usually, more than one line in length. This can, however, vary, depending on the topic. Please use common sense when deciding how long your post needs to be and remember that the Spam Coliseum and Sector 7 Slums is, generally, where spam topics should be posted.

The staff are more relaxed in this forum, too. This does not, however, mean that spam will go un-noticed. Spam threads will be moved to the Spam Coliseum and spam posts will either be deleted or result in a verbal warning. Persistent spamming, as always, will lead to an infraction being issued. This also applies to all spam game threads in Sector 7 Slums.

If you are unsure of whether or not Costa del Sol is the right forum in which to post your thread, then I encourage members to either state their uncertainty at the beginning of their post or to contact any other member of staff and ask for advice.

Search for threads, which already exist.
The forums have been active for a long time, now. As such, there's a chance that your thread has already been created by someone else and simply sits merely a page or two further away. In such a case, where you find a thread that you wanted to post, simply add your post to that thread, instead of making a new one. Making a duplicate thread would result in the merger of the two threads, anyway.

As always, regular forum rules apply, unless stated elsewhere. If you have any queries, then do not hesitate to contact either myself or my colleagues, a list of whom can be found here.

I thank you in advance for abiding by these rules and hope that you enjoy yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back