Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
I can't believe this topic hasn't been created yet. I know we have a lot of Fate/Stay Night fans out there - I've seen it on members' avatars and signatures. =] I recently ran across an image of Rider and immediately thought about this anime.

I've watched the anime a year ago and I thought it was very interesting and highly addicting. I remember I couldn't stop researching about the plot and characters. The whole "Servants and Masters" concept was just brilliant. My most favorite ones are Saber, Archer, and Rider. They were just too cool and the fight scenes were just extraordinary.

The main hero, Shiro Emiya irritated me though. Why do they have to pick a wimpy hero (yes, even though he tries so hard to protect Saber and did eventually became a bit good at fighting, but still not enough) to be paired off with such a strong individual character as Saber? It would have been better if there was no romance between them. At least it hinted quite a bit in the anime anyway. I don't exactly remember the exact details, but I do remember how I didn't like Emiya at all.

So anyway, discuss. =]

I've seen the whole Fate/Stay Night anime... and the one flaw it has is the fact that they ended the series too soon...

Because, the ending doesn't make sense... they should have continued it...

Other than that... It's a great series to watch...

I loved the anime! I think it was a really good adaptation of the Fate route of the Visual Novel (with a little bit of pieces from the other routes thrown in the mix). Just so that you know, the anime is based from a Visual Novel created by Kinoko Nasu. The story is composed of three arcs (Fate, Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven's Feel) and the anime mainly focuses itself on hte Fate route.

I think the anime's really good but nothing beats the Visual Novel, at least story-wise:P

An cha, Archer is my fave! Along with Saber!

Just so that you know, the anime is based from a Visual Novel created by Kinoko Nasu. The story is composed of three arcs (Fate, Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven's Feel) and the anime mainly focuses itself on hte Fate route.

Yes I figured that out as I was researching Fate Stay Night. At first I thought the Fate, Unlimited Blade Works, and Heaven's Feel were part of the anime and I was going crazy trying to search for the videos! :wacky: They sounded so interesting and as I kept reading it, I realized they weren't part of the actual anime, although some parts they did include in the anime.

They really should make another one. This anime is just epic!

I started to watch this series about two weeks ago and I have to say it is a great series to watch. I find the plot to be very interesting. The details on the characters and the enviroment are outstanding. Its filled with tons of action and has a high quality sound effects. It is one of those anime series that its worth watching.

My favorite characters from this series are Saber, Rider and Ruler.

Back