Combos

Andromeda

\m/>.<\m/
Gil
What is your favourite combo on the game and why.

I have to say the Bushido, with Auron, was my favourite combo that you can use with other characters. I remember seeing spiral in a trailer and thought that they were fighting each other.

Second favourite would have to be Wildcat with Simba. Not just because its in teh Pride Lands and Sora is in Lion form, but it does do really quick attacks ( Which I loved using against Scar =D)

What about yours?

I loved Wildcat with Simba, because it -was- very quick, and brilliant to watch too, with ickle Sora and then big Simba xD. I also loved the one with Tron in Space Paranoids, I got 223 hits with that baby. :lol: I haven't seen the one with Riku yet, so that could be a possible favourite, but we'll see. :P

My favourite was Bushido with Auron, becuase I thought it was well put together. But I also liked Wildcat with Simba and Bluff with Captain Jack Sparrow, though I though it a little annoying when the enemies just refused to be pulled in by the vortex XP

I liked the one you do with Tron. We totally pwned those purple ball robot things with it. I didn't waste any time in using it either. As soon as I was able to, I did it. It was just so fun seeing all the damage I was doing. Meh.... The one with Simba wasn't too bad either. It came in handy when we had to fight that giant grass monster thing.

Back