Favorite Triple Triad Card?

Shroober

Gil
What is your favorite Triple Triad card, and why?

My favorite card would have to be either Minimog, or Quistis. But then again, I have only just started the game. I like them because they actually are my two best cards, and they can be cardmodded into pretty good items.

PS
Cardmodding is the GF Queazquatol's ability, or at least one of them.

It's been so long since I played that game, I don't even remember which were the best ones. The Character cards obviously, but I'm not sure exactly which. I think Seifer and Squall were pretty strong though. High stats all around and everything. Edea and Rinoa could be useful if you're lucky, but I didn't really use them.

My final selection of cards once I had them all were: Doomtrain, Seifer, Ward, Edea and Irvine. Those were my favorites because they were the most effective hand.

I always used Quistis Selphie Zell Squall & Seifer once I'd recieved them, so I guess either one of those would be my favourite. Laguna is pretty nifty though because you can refine it into 99 of those war thingymabobs that can make your characters invincible, so he was like the best for that

Oh and Sacred or Minotaur, whoever gives yuo the adamintines, because if I didnt have that card Id never be able to get Lionheart coz it's the only way I ever got them items :wacky:

My favorite TT card has to be either Diablos Or Edea,both are really powerful and i like both characters

I like the Krysta card, because it reminds me of me.

No seriously, I like the Phoenix card best, because it's so colourfull. And the Chicobo card and Minimog card because they are so darn cute. As for refining. I never do that to the best cards. There are other ways to get the items, and the end boss isn't that hard.

Well, my personal favourite has to be the Laguna card! Because he is a such an endearing character! Also the fact that his card converts into 100 Heros!

For conversion tactics, it has to be Gilgamesh as his converts into 10 Holywar. For playing tactics, a great card is Diablos (Amoung many, but these are the ones that I can call to mind now <3)

Ifrit, because in the early days, I used to lean on it heavily to win games. I remember bricking it when I lost the card to the running kid in Balamb Garden.

Well, my personal favourite has to be the Laguna card! Because he is a such an endearing character!
You just earned yourself some major cool points. =D

Other than Laguna though, I've always liked the Raijin & Fujin card for some reason. It's only a mediocre card but I had like 20 of them at one point.

the moguri card, it was like " omg " when i win it and i use it for a long, long time.

Edea Card: Edea is one of my Favorite characters, i like the colors and the A's are well placed, making it one of the most valuable cards.

Laguna, minimog and Squall come to mind. XD

By the way, has anyone every noticed the set up of the Squall and Seifer cards? Polar opposites. :O

eeek!! man that triple triad game can make you cry when you start to mix the rules with the other towns. I remember trying to get the doomtrain card (my favourite). The stingy bar owner only used it once in like 20 attempts ontop of some more nasty rules

Damn Random rule i had a hell of time trying to not spread that bastard rule all over the place the least those sqaure guys could have done is have that quueen of cards chick have an option to pissoff that rule....dammit!....do I sound angry? motherf!@#$%

crap, i forgot to say witch is my favourite card its Bahamut.....thats a relief?
can even write to posts??

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't double post, use the eidt buttin in future, thank you

My favourite of all time would probally be Squall Cause i have this card in real life also an it is one of my prized posesions.. closley followed by cerebus.

My favs are Seifer and Diablos! With them you can capture the top left spot, which "auto players",as I like to call them, always bunker up! Also, Eden can come in very handy in the combination with Seifer and Diablos! (basically the whole top row is yours then) The same and plus rule f**ks everything up though...:nanaki:grrrr!
The Laguna card is handy to refine, but I almost started to piss blood 'till I won it off Elone! ( f**kin' too many rules again):ifrit: grrrr again!

I owe my life to the Bahamut Card. Without it, I would not have been able to get 100 Megalixirs and therefore make my battle with Ultimecia bearable. Believe me, after trying to kill Griever about 20 odd times, you will worship anything which can make you gain the upper hand.

I likes Seifer's card. It is just a well placed card allowing you to win over and over with little worries.

Back