Favorite Triple Triad Card?

Diablos has to be my favorite card, not only is it an awesum card but it is also an amazing GF and i love it. it most useful when placed in the top left corner of the triad mat thing.

Selphie and Laguna are my favs.. just because I like their character. Other than that I like Rinoa because its the hardest one to get I think ( you gotta lose ifrit to the mayor first). I also think Rinoa is the hardest card to get in real life triad cards too.. becaue its the last one I need!! If I gotta lose an ifrit card for it.. I will :D .. maybe a quistis or cerberus, just because I have extras. XD XD XD

Ifrit, because in the early days, I used to lean on it heavily to win games. I remember bricking it when I lost the card to the running kid in Balamb Garden.

Minimog is my favorite card for the same reason, Its the first op card available to you, I always get it right away....

and pupu card is a close 2nd because i feel a sense of achievement when i play it...

Quistis. It's always the first player card I try to get before doing anything else. And she's always in my main card line up. (the rest being Sacred, Minotaur, Diablos, and Seifer.)

Zell was great because you got it early, same with Quistis however I ended up using Seifer and Edea the most I think

Ifrit and Zell because i'd use them alot early on; however later I'd tend to stray towards Edea. I don't like the look of the quetzalcoatl card.

Zell, Quistis,Selphie, Cerberus and 1 love-level card like Vysage are my favourites and my ultimate weapon for winning Triple Triad game, with different mixed rules included.

For me my favorite cards where the character ones becuase they have good stats on them and they look cool. It was worth getting each one of them and use them for your advantage against the Queen of Cards.

Laguna Card.

Simple reason, it become a very useful item once it is converted.

Same, including Rinoa's card. I think it's because it has the 2 As; a little useful, I'd say. Haha.

But as someone else said, most character cards are worthwhile anyway.

Seifer was always a card that I'd grind and grind for on each playthrough. Mainly because as a kid I thought he was such a badass. And I always loved beating Cid's ass and taking all of his cards :lew:

For me it was probably Squall just because I think i played it at least once and never saw it, only wondered,
when i finally found it it was like a treasure, "I must have!" haha
I like it

Back