What's Your Mobile Ringtone?

I have two ringtones.

If someone texts me, it's Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac, if someone calls me, it's...Call Me, by Blondie :wacky:

Mine is currently the Invicibility theme from the original Sonic the Hedgehog game. Before that it was the FFIII victory theme, but...eh, a lot of people use that. I thought I'd go with something a little different. Its quite saddening that a lot of people don't recognise it, though...

Kakariko Village from Zelda: Twilight Princess. It's been that for over a year, minus the month when I had it set to She's So Lovely by Scouting for Girls (that's now set to one person on my list only).

Lol.. I keep my phone deadly silent, no vibrate, no ringtones. Mainly to save electricity.

Last i remembered setting was One Winged Angel as ringtone, and Jenova's Theme as message tone. (And i remembered when my phone rang it frightened me, as i set the volume to be too loud.)

My ringtone right now is Godsibb from Xenosaga episode III its such a great song. I like this ringtone because I just love that song in Episode III. I change my ringtone sometimes.

If Im getting a text, I get the Codec call sound from MGS
If someone calls me, I get the ending song from portal "Still alive"

I still have an old ring tone from Bone Thugs - First of the month.

I'm the whitest dude you'll ever meet as far as music. So you wouldn't expect it.

House Theme Song

For Busta, it's The Anthem by Good Charlotte

For my dad, it's Locomotive Breathe by Jethro Tull

For any girlfriend/wannabe gf, it's Run to You by Bryan Adams

BFMV - Scream Aim Fire
My favourite song at the moment XD

For my husband - Everytime we touch by Cascada.

Everyone else - The Joker when he says "I want my phone call" That whole scene there where he repeats it over.

For my text messaging ringtones it's either:

The "Hot Shit" part of Nelly's Country Grammar, or the mail message: "Mail Motha Fucker" off of Eurotrip.

As for my ringtone's for phone calls on my cell, I have either "Scotty Doesn't Know" from Eurotrip again, or Hawk Nelson's "California".

I only have one ringtone for all my friends. It's Live your Life - Rihanna ft. T.I. love the song and just had to have it as a ring tone.

I have three different ringtones. For my friends it's Helloween - Open Your Life, for my family is Banana Phone (XD) and for my house is the Looping Radio Mix from Portal. ^^

I only have one ringtone for all my friends. It's Live your Life - Rihanna ft. T.I. love the song and just had to have it as a ring tone.

That was mine for like an age. XD It's freakin' awesome!

But I've made a change and switched to:

Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock!

It's awesome! I reckon I have the coolest ringtone at work. XD

I'm pretty sure I already changed my message ringtone to:

Kevin Rudolf - Shooting Star

If not I'm gonna go do it now. XD

Last edited:
Back