What's Your Mobile Ringtone?

Battlecry - Nunjabes feat. Shing02 (opening theme from Samurai Champloo)

Amazing!!!

I got mehself a new phone. Yay. :wacky:

Current ringtone is Chirs Brown - Forever. Ugh. I can't get it out of my head these days. What's more is, I don't even listen to RnB.

my current ringtone is Bark at the Moon by Ozzy Osbourne

I changed my ringtone today. My last one I had on my phone for the longest out of any ringtone.

But my current ringtone is Better Than Me by Hinder.

Mine's not even a song of any kind. It's a loop of the Codec Call sound from the MGS Series.

mine is atm the level up tone out of final fantasy 7 lol it is quite annoyin but i dont want to delete it cos o know i will want it some time from now

oh and btw if any1 wants the tunes of of final fantasy 7 then just post yeh!!!

I currerntly have Time Is Running Out and Starlight, both by muse, as my ringtones for messages and phonecalls, respectively. I'm going to be taking them off relatively soon, though - hearing your favourite song every two minuntes makes you despise it. I might just go to the HELLO MOTO theme. :wacky:

I change my ringtone frequently, but at the moment it's I don't care by Apocalyptica. I just adore that song. I might change though, cause it start so low that I hardly notice it :wacky:

I change my ringtone frequently, but at the moment it's I don't care by Apocalyptica. I just adore that song. I might change though, cause it start so low that I hardly notice it :wacky:

Haha. We have the same ringtone. XD I adore Apocalyptica, and I'm glad they featured Matt Gontier too.

Mine keeps shifting and changing between the theme tune from NCIS, and "Dreaming Of You" by The Coral. Although there was a time on my old phone when I would switch between Aries Theme from FFVII and Lava Reef Act 2 from Sonic 3 as my ringtone :)

After a very long period of haveing New found glory's Understatement as my ringtone i decided it wa time for a change, so earlier today i changed it to I'm so paid by AKON

Back