What's Your Mobile Ringtone?

Y2J Chris Jericho's WWE Theme, c'mon kids. Don't pretend you don't know it!

My current ringtone is Samin - Heater.

It reminds me off Diddy Kong everytime I hear it and makes me lol.

Right now, my phone plays Piece of Me by Britney Spears when someone calls xD My message tone is just some little beepy tune that came with my cell.

Only other songs I have on my phone are Cold by Crossfade and Call Me When You're Sober by Evanescence. I would have a lot more, but my stupid bluetooth doesn't work for some reason -__-

my ringtone is from anime Noir, the song - Melodie
until recently it was oilvert the song from ff9, a version of main theme of ff9

I has a nametone.

It has moi name in it D=, I know right, epic. :wacky: But I tend to leave it on vibrate because it annoys me to much.

My current ringtone is When It Rains by Paramore. One of my favorite songs by the band. <3 Although a certain boy has the ringtone Stupid Boy by Keith Urban. I wish I could have my ringtone set as Self-Conclusion by The Spill Canvas, but the Sidekick Download Catelog doesn't have it. D:

The song California by Hawk Nelson.

Text message ring tone is the "Hot Shit" part in the beginning of Nelly's Country Grammar song.

I don't have a Cell Phone yet but when I get one I intend on the ringtone to be a Barney song =)
Hmm, Barney <3

Right now I'm using one that just came with the phone. D: It's called "Elves".

I don't even know what mine is, to be honest XD; My phone lives on vibrate, and I haven't heard the ring since I first got this one, so I'm guessing it's some default one. But yeah, vibrate > ring anyday, in my opinion <3

Mine's "Take A Little Good Advice" by The Goodies, though I'm thinking of changing it to "Hare Hare Yukai" if I can.

My rung tone is "Cypress hill - High Times" and my message tone, is "Mickey avalon - My Dick" cant memba if its from harold and kumar one or two but its on one of them lol

Im always changing my ringtone, but the one i have at the moment is "Last Battle"
FFI Theme against the last boss -
Chaos

My current phone isnt best at personalising ring tones, but Ive managed to get it to get BabyBird - The F Word.

I think at the moment I have music from the Dreamgirls film as my ringtone, it's all Becky's fault anyway, she made me put them on my phone so I could bluetooth them to her.

I'll change it soon anyway. I want one I'm not embarrassed at :wacky:

My current ringtone is "Do You Believe Me Now" By Jimmy Wayne. Love it, and I've had it for my ringtone for more than a week which is like a record for me.

Back