What Are You Currently Listening To? V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselia

Unless I fight, I cannot win.
Veteran
Gil
Okay guys I decided there was a need to remake this thread as posts were becoming noncontributory to the thread. Posts such as "Song Title - Artist 10/10" ARE NOT acceptable, and shall be deleted, you must give a REASON for why you rate a song.

I'll start us off.

Still - Foo Fighters 10/10

Still is a really pretty song by a great band. Its the first song off the acoustic disc of In Your Honor, and it makes for a great opener to a great set of music. I rated it 10/10 because of all the songs on the acoustic disc, it's the song I listen to the most. It's a very calming song to listen to and I quite enjoy it ^_^

Last edited:
Like A Prayer - Madonna

10/10

This really is a classic song, and it's one of those songs that I never get tired of listening too. It's always worth a listen too, and unlike some of her more recent songs, she actually sings in it xD

Mark Knopfler What it is 10/10

The song is great to listen to. Marks got a nice smokey souinding voice. he is one of the greatest guitar players and it is so enjoyable to listen to it

Hystereo - Gonna Love You

8/10

I'd like to thank my older brother, first off, for being the awesome DJ that he is, otherwise I would have never acquired a taste for some of the music I've come to love over the years. This little gem is one he introduces me to, and an absolute favorite, even though you'll never find me in a club dancing to it [as the genre is electro/house/dance]. :3 It's still really fun to jam to wherever. Got an awesome beat, nice flow. YAY!

Last edited:
Oasis - The Shock of Lightning
7/10
It's an alright song, the lyrics aren't as good as they were once, but that's to be expected. I think it's an improvement on Heathen Chemistry, but I expected and hoped for better. It seems a little flat to me, hopefully the rest of the album will be better.

Oh My God - P!nk 17/20

OMG is a sexy song that lifts you up no matter what, real hot!

Dreaming of You - The Coral
9/10

A pretty groovy song, I don't usually listen to The Coral but I love this song. The bass line is great and the accompaniment in general is catchy.

Judah (Reprise) - After the Sirens
10/10

I nearly came when I heard this song, albeit I can't say whether or not the reprise version is better than the original since I've never heard the original one before. But it really is great song, the rhythm is and even the lyrics are great...from what I can hear. :wacky:

Right on this moment i'm listening Three Days grace - "It's All over"

10/10

It's a strong music that makes me strong too. When I make exercises i'm allways listening to it cuz give me a really good atletic spirit. Also reminds me of how the world is now..In a way to vanish...
I think there's no reason to not listen this music. It's damn good trust me.

Cya**

Untouched - The Veronicas

10/10

I just discovered this band yesterday and fell in love with them when I heard this song. It's got an awesome violin part in the beginning and the chorus part is really catchy. I can't stop singing it xD

Push The Button - Sugababes

10/10

I blame Becky for this, she made me listen to it when she was round the other night, and since then it's been stuck in my head. It's really catchy though. =D

Frozen - Tami Chynn FT. Akon
10/10

I'm not really a fan of Akon at all (albeit, some of his more recent songs have been great) but this song is so catchy it was unreal...I sometimes find myself singing it for no reason whatsoever. :wacky:

"Mornings Eleven" - The Magic Numbers.

8.5/10.

A musician's band, I've got real respect for them and what they do. Their debut album is practically perfect and this song is the opener. :D

10,000 Nights - Alphabeat
7/10

I blame a friend for making me start listening to them. >_> I can't help it though, their songs are so fantastically cheesy and catchy. We're all allowed a little guilty pleasure, right? :wacky:

Rage Against The Machine - Bullet In Your Head

9/10

I love the Bass riff in this song, it fits in so well with the drums and makes the track seem more like a Hip Hop Track, definately one of my favourite Rage songs

Fake Tales of San Francisco - Arctic Monkeys
9/10
It's catchy, but that sells it short. It's got good lyrics and an upbeat tempo

Fallout Boy - 7 Minutes In Heaven

6/10

I like the song, but I'm still not liking the fact that most Fallout Boy songs sound awfully familiar. It's like the melody was ripped from some other catchy song. Take this song for example.

song Self-Conclusion
artist The Spill Canvas
album One Fell Swoop
track 13

rating 8/10
reason It's a pretty simple song, and very emo, but the story it tells and the way the singer portrays it is what draws me to the song. It isn't one of their greatest songs, but I find myself listening to it a lot because of the story. I think part of the reason why I love it so much is because I'm biased and love acoustic songs, too. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back