Auction House in Jidoor

Taryn

ShinRa Guard
Gil
I'm playing FF6 Advance.

Some guides say that I can get some magicite at the Jidoor Auction House. However, they only seem to be auctioning Angel Wings, every time! I tried buying them once to see if they would offer a new item after I bought them, but it's still just Angel Wings. Is it random and I've just had bad luck, or do I have to advance to a certain point, have a certain character in my party, etc. to get the magicite? I have over 20000 gil. I haven't done the Floating Continent yet.

Hmmm...That's strange, I wonder...do you have to talk to someone before it's available? I forget. It's the Golem Magicite, btw...Though there's another one available later on, I believe (after you've done the Floating Continent), but I forget which one that was...And, no, buying things that are being auctioned doesn't effect anything, don't bother doing that unless you want w/e Relic is up for bids (for w/e reason, they're mostly useless & overpriced).

I'm playing FF6 Advance.

Some guides say that I can get some magicite at the Jidoor Auction House. However, they only seem to be auctioning Angel Wings, every time! I tried buying them once to see if they would offer a new item after I bought them, but it's still just Angel Wings. Is it random and I've just had bad luck, or do I have to advance to a certain point, have a certain character in my party, etc. to get the magicite? I have over 20000 gil. I haven't done the Floating Continent yet.
It's a pain in the arse, and you'll soon get pissed by the so-called 'talking' Chocobo. However keep at it and the two Magicite will be yours. If you lose out on the bid for any of the Magicite (they are quite expensive) don't worry, they are not gone forever, they'll pop back up at the auction if you carry on.

Hmmm...That's strange, I wonder...do you have to talk to someone before it's available? I forget. It's the Golem Magicite, btw...Though there's another one available later on, I believe (after you've done the Floating Continent), but I forget which one that was...And, no, buying things that are being auctioned doesn't effect anything, don't bother doing that unless you want w/e Relic is up for bids (for w/e reason, they're mostly useless & overpriced).
It's the Golem and Zonaseeker Magicites. Both can be bought after the airship becomes freely avalible. The Relic thats up for bids all the time is Angel Wings which can be bought elsewhere later for cheaper price.

Also Taryn, don't forget the Serephim Magicite that can be bought from the thief in Tzen. You can buy it now or leave it until after the events of the Floating Continent for a cheaper price but doing that would make you miss out on its useful magic and decent learning rates until you do so.

You can also get Excalipoor, then bet it at the Colliseum. Then once you kill the onion knight, you fight Gilgamesh. If you beat him, you get the Gilgamesh magicite.

Back