final fantasy secrets

TheRealTrxd

Blue Mage
Gil
Lets all tell our crazy final fantasy secrets:holyshit:

Okay here are mine:

1) I havent completed X-2 yet (not that i particularley want to)
2) I dont much care for yuffie of FFVII!!!!:O
3) I havent played FFVIII ....but sometimes i still like to say i hate it
4) When i first got final fantasy 10 i used to call it "final fantasy X" like with an X at the end instead of 10. And then i went to this store and i asked them if theyn had final fantasy x and then he gave me a weird look and then he gave it to me and he said "heres final fantasy 10!!" and i was walking out with my friend talking loudly so he can hear me saying "lol its final fantasy x not 10". And now i realise i must have looked like such a retard...
5) Im not really a mellow yellow...
6) I still havent played FFIX
7) I used to think yuna was an aeris clone, now i love her.
8) I dont like X-2 yuna, seeing her depresses me.
9) I didnt care about FFagitoXIII until i heard it was going to be released for PSP
10) I dont own a PSP which means i cant play crisis core or the upcoming agito game!

Last edited:
I didn't like Aerith the first few hours I played FFVII :gasp:

ok here's a well known thing but not everyone knows so its still a secret. here it is:
I HAVE NEVER BEATEN AN FF GAME considering the amount i own, it's kinda sad.

Despite hating Tifa, she's my third party member after Aerith dies.

I've never unlocked KOTR, or defeated Ruby/Emerald WEAPON.

ok here's a well known thing but not everyone knows so its still a secret. here it is:
I HAVE NEVER BEATEN AN FF GAME considering the amount i own, it's kinda sad.

Same for me... No wait I beat Crisis Core, phew... tee hee hee.
But haven't beaten any other one, :(

Here's my big bombshell...

Even though I love a certain Ms. Yuna from FFX, I have never played a single Final Fantasy game throughout my entire life!

My, my, my, you really are a Yuna fan if you love her without even playing any of the games she was in :P

Okay, let's see...

I haven't beaten or played much of FFI, II, IV, or XII even though I've had them for over a year now (probably 2 years for some of them actually >_>).

I used to hate FFVII Aerith with a passion (but I love her now ♥)

I hated the character graphics and design in FFXII as soon as I saw them (and I still hate them); the other graphic stuff was pretty good though

i managed to loose to Sephiroth in the final fight (not when he is shirtless, when he is the winged thing) even though i had KOTR and all the Bahamut's which made me feel worse than i did when Aerith dies

i never defeated sin's head on ffX and got bored of ff8-9 rather quickly, also i completely dismiss ff1-6 as they are 2-D

i managed to loose to Sephiroth in the final fight (not when he is shirtless, when he is the winged thing) even though i had KOTR and all the Bahamut's which made me feel worse than i did when Aerith dies

xDDD

I'm pretty sure I hate more about Final Fantasy than I like, just take a look in the fave/worst discussion threads, all I ever do is rant >_<

Here's my big bombshell...

Even though I love a certain Ms. Yuna from FFX, I have never played a single Final Fantasy game throughout my entire life!

What about when you said this:

But too bad i still haven't got the time to start playing FFX even though my bro has got his PS2 already set up a long time ago... Should be very soon though, and I'll be able to have my beautiful Yuna in action soon!
Just sayin'.

My secret would have to be that I almost bawled my eyes out at every scene in IX...

"ZOMG TEH MOOGLE DIED WAAAHHH!"
"ZOMG ZIDANE CALLED VIVI A BRAT WAHHH!"
"ZOMG KUJA IS TEH DEADS WAAHHH!"

I think it was because I liked the characters a lot in that game. Funny how I almost cried at some of the most ridiculous scenes ever in IX but laughed at X's ending. Probably because I hated Tidus and Yuna.

Yup never finished FFVII either.
But my biggest secret..... I once went game over to a random encounter in X that wasn't even that hard... I'm ashamed.

What about when you said this:

Just sayin'.

My secret would have to be that I almost bawled my eyes out at every scene in IX...

"ZOMG TEH MOOGLE DIED WAAAHHH!"
"ZOMG ZIDANE CALLED VIVI A BRAT WAHHH!"
"ZOMG KUJA IS TEH DEADS WAAHHH!"

I think it was because I liked the characters a lot in that game. Funny how I almost cried at some of the most ridiculous scenes ever in IX but laughed at X's ending. Probably because I hated Tidus and Yuna.
Hahahaha, so ironic eh... There is a PS2 in the house but i still never had the chance to play any Final Fantasy game...

And u are probably one of the few ppl who laughed at the ending of FFX... How come u hated my gal and Tidus, btw? :D

When My Dad bought IX for me I refused to play it because i thought it looked stoopid.. So he finished it while i watched periodocally

My Favourite FF the one I love so Passionately and thread the most about FF7.... I hated and thought it was overated until 2006..

I finished everything in Crisis Core but due to a low battery i didn't see the ending on my actual psp and i haven't to this day..

When I was 8or9 I cried in frustration when i couldn't beat the first boss in FF7 after a couple months i finally did... and got all the way to the 3rd disk and somehow didn't finish... until 2006

Got to where i fight ultimicea and due to a scratched disk i couldn't get any further.. to this day i haven't finished even though i considered it practically finished..

Finished FFX when I was supposed to be babysitting..

FFX-2 is my second favourite Final fantasy o.0

And for the FF's i havent finished and reason

II - after finishing 1 and iv i just figured this one was boring..
III - I hated nintendo most of my life.. ive changed that recently.. plan to get it soon..
VI - Although i really would like to get into it.. i just don't have the time and interest pull to play a classic game right now
IX - because i was superficial as a child.. when i get time and some willpower i will buy for psp
XI - I intended to play it but heard it was rubbish
XII - played half of it and thought it was easily the worst FF experience and figured why bother..

1 I have never beatan any final fantasy game
2 I use to call FF10 FFX
3 Final Fantasy isn't my favourite rpg

Yep theres my confession

not only have I not beaten FFVII, I hated that game. I found it the least intriguing of the 5 final fantasies I have played. I can't think of anything I liked about it, and honestly only played it "CUZ IT IS THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST"

However I loved (and own) Advent Children, and a few songs from FFVII's soundtrack.

I first played Tactics when I was 10 and rented the game. I couldn't beat the first battle and got pissed. 6 years later I bought it and beat it in a couple weeks.

And: I think Kefka makes Sephiroth look like a total pansy. When they release FFVI: Humans and Espers, the Live Action Film, Heath Ledger is going to play the psychotic power-hungry clown Kefka. I decided.

Oh and moogles are super cute. ^^

Last edited:
Back