Tattoos

Bones

Invisible
Veteran
Gil
Anybody got a tattoo? Or does anyone want a tattoo? Post your thoughts and ideas on here if you wish.

I checked the threads and i couldn't see any simiilar posts so sorry if i missed anything.

Cheers me dears ~

If you want this too stay on topic you might wanna see if you can get it shifted to Costa :wacky:

Anyways, I have 3. Got one on my lower back, one on my arm and one on my shoulder, I want another one although I don't know where I want it yet...or wat I want it of :wacky:

Yeah good point I'm still crap at placing these things haha :confused:

I got one on my back and I want one on my wrist but dunno what to have yet. I don't wanna go for all the usual flowers and stars though I want something original.

-Thread Moved to Costa- ;)

Anyway, I'm not really into tattoos. Don't wanna get one at all. But if I had to, I'd place it on my ankle and make the tattoo quite small. Kanji would be preferable as well.

Nah, no tattoos for me. They're expensive, painful, ugly (depending on what the tattoo's of and where it's located), and permanent. No, thank you.

This is the only picture I have, the others are a dragon (shoulder) and a dolphin :gasp: on my arm

Edit* Fucking hurt aswel, I was sat there thinking WHY oh WHY am I doing this..... then you kinda go numb and it's not all that bad.....didn't half itch for a couple of weeks after though.....

Picture612.jpg

I've always toyed around with the idea and thought it would be kinda cool...but I'm so indecisive I've never been able to figure out just what to get. After all, it's gonna be on me forever (I don't want to have that painful procedure to remove it) so it had better be something I can live with.

Plus I have a real problem with spending my money on other things, and I don't like spending big chunks of money at one time (I like spreading it out over time to give the illusion that I'm not spending alot), so I've just never got around to it.

Tattoos are cool, but I don't think I'm ever going to get one. I change my mind about things so quickly that I might like the tattoo I get one day, and then hate it later on :gasp:

Wow, I like your tattoo Bam XD If I ever did get one I'd probably get a butterfly right where yours is, even though that's very un-original o__O

As long as you like it, it doesn't matter whether it is original or not, my dolphin is about as unoriginal as you can get, but I tend to do things on impulse...I had just turned 18 and I was on my dinner hour. Some guy was getting a tattoo and he was like why don't you get one too :monster:

Sure I said, so whille I waited for him I was stood in the room looking at all the pictures looking for the cheapest biggest one I could find. My then bf had a fit when I got home :wacky:

I keep thinking I want to have it covered up, but I know I'd miss it if it wasn't there anymore :gasp:

Alot of thought went into the wings though. I took a really bad sketch of a pair of wings into the tattoo shop and I was like, I want that please. 90quid it cost me :gasp:

I'm not one for tattoos to be honest...especially when it comes to the ones that cover the majority of your body or tattoos that a pictures of something D:

I'd have something like this on my arm though if anything. :monster:
_42463026_torres.jpg

I want one of those tribal-like designs between my shoulder blades. The only thing that's holding me back is the cost really. I reckon it should be somewhere around £170 to get it done. =/
I also wouldn't mind one of those Chinese dragons up the right hand side of my torso, and something on my left forearm, but I'm not sure what.

I've no intentions of getting any tattoos. The only thing I have that can be considered a tattoo is the dot that I had done on the back of my right hand with a sterilised needle and blue Indian ink. All the kids get it done in Portsmouth but I did it out of pride, not because everyone else had one. It's affectionately called a Pompey dot by the locals.

My tattoo only cost £60, its not very big though, I don't think I could ever get a big tattoo though, they aren't very appealing and I don't think I can take the pain, then again I've been told the wrist area is the most painful, but I still want one there, after that I probably won't have anymore until I have children maybe.

I'm loving the ink!

I have two, my second one was done last week. I'm definitely planning on getting more, the sooner the better. I would post pics as one is FF related, but I don't have a camera or webcam so NEVERMIND!

With tattoos people can be very indecisive, the whole "but it lasts forever!" thing is not something I hear rarely. Having had two in a year, and planning another before this year is out, I get a lot of people questioning my state of mind and going "DAMN, BOY, YOU CRAZY!" and such. But hey, yeah it's on me for life but in the grand scheme of things whats a tattoo on one piece of skin? Or several, even? I figure if I like something enough, and it means a lot to ME and I want to celebrate that I find that I enjoy doing it through branding my skin with it. It doesn't make me a different person or change anything about me. That's all that matters, if someone else doesn't like it thats fair game but I don't take too kindly to people telling me what I should or should not be doing with my own body.

I also see the body as a blank canvas. Sure, there's some BAD tattoos out there, but when you see a beautifully tattood almost perfect body... Well, it just makes any amount of crappy tattoos out there worth it all.

That said, they can be quite addictive and I'd usually advise giving yourself 1-2 weeks thinking time after you've chosen your design before getting it scarred into your flesh. For instance, after 2 weeks of looking at and studying your design/piece of artwork you may notice something about it that you hadn't recently before. Example; I had a tattoo all lined up, I was getting real excited but thankfully I had been sensible and given it time to sink into my head. After a week I realised that my tattoo was, in fact, a penis. Take a look;

inverted1.jpg

inverted2.jpg

Can't tell you how relieved I was when I realised that I hadn't already had this eternally burned onto my flesh haha

Oh, and while going through my images I actually found an old pic of my first tat;

libertine.jpg

Wow, ok... That's all I have to say about that.

...LOL

Last edited:
My tattoo is FF related but I got it for other reasons than the fact that I love FF.

Here it is then...

tattoo.jpg

I am so thinking about getting another one on my wrist but I need some ideas.

After a week I realised that my tattoo was, in fact, a penis.

Hahahaha, id hate for something like that to happen xD

I like your moogle Rau-Rau, it's really cute

I was thinking a while back that I wanted something on my wrist but then I cam to the conclusion it's not all that easy to hide when you need to for like work an' shit. They used to have a no tattoo policy bollocks at work, although I always wore vest tops so the dolphin tended to be on show alot, I think they just gave up telling me but I would have got my arse kicked if the others were on show

The only time they ever really kicked off about it was when there were clients in or something

I do want to get another tattoo but I don't want it too affect getting another job in the future, I'm certainly not wearing long sleeved tops/shirts for the rest of my life :gasp:

Not that I would have anything distasteful mind, although I suppose that is a matter of opinion.... I miss work :gasp:

I was thinking about having a no entry sign on my arse :wacky:

Back