Tattoos

I just got this done yesterday morning:

03072011.jpg

Basically got a few roses, music notes and vines etc detailed around the original guitar tattoo which used to look like this:

29-10-06_1119.jpg

You can see how much the original guitar tattoo has faded since 2006. I may get it re-inked one day. Not sure. It's gonna hurt if they re-ink over the original tattoo scars. >.<

I'm so happy with what the tattoo artist did though! I had to wait a year for her due to her being booked out because she's so awesome! What she did for me would have been a walk in the park compared to her normal work of portraits and what not.

It was all free hand and she just came up with what I wanted so quickly and effeciently. I walked in still unsure of what I wanted and she just drew it up on my back with a pen to see if I like her idea and I was like "OMFG Tattoo that now"! XD

Reactions: Shu
I currently have two, Angel Wings on my shoulder blades to the middle of my back and a Chocobo on my left leg =D

I currently have two, Angel Wings on my shoulder blades to the middle of my back and a Chocobo on my left leg =D

That's nice! Was debating with myself wheter I should get Angel Wings or not. Maybe later on. Do post a pic of your chocobo tattoo! :)

with me going in the Army in september, I am not allowed any visible tattoos, once you have completed training you are allowed tattoo according to my friends already serving in the forces.

I don't have any tattoos yet but I am after a full sleeve on my right arm, consisting of Japanese arts such as a dragon, Lotus's and a Koi Fish. that is my first real tattoo. another tattoo that I want will be of the regiment I am serving under. Either the Parachute Regiment, Royal Marine Commandos or The Rifles, so will get there insignia on my left fore arm.

I'm wanting another tattoo, mainly because I've gotten into designing ink for other people now, mainly my friends and that, so might get my design done when I go see my friend next week, but I don't know where on my body I want it, as it quite a big design :gonk:

I have seven tattoo's but won't truly be happy until i have a Yakuza style vest and sleeves. my favorite of the tats i have is of a self drawn Happy Noodle Boy. I wanted Nny but couldn't find a pic i liked, then i thought of HNB but again couldn't find a good ref pic, so i drew one. the people who know, KNOW. everyone else just thinks he's a pissed off cherry.

:hmmm: I went through a stage where I really wanted a tattoo of a tiny little bird near my belly button or on my hip above where my knickers would sit but... :damon: changed my mind fast.

Firstly if I was ever going to get a tat, it would probably have to be something meaningful rather than just some little thing I randomly thought up.

Secondly I also realised I don't even like tattoos on girls hahaha So no point in me getting something I don't even enjoy.

I don't think I'll ever get a tattoo, but I don't mind if other people do and I appreciate other people's tats if they're nice and unique and creative.

My dad has a tattoo on his arm. It's a skull type deal. I dig it. I plan on getting a tattoo eventually. One reason is because my dad has one. So that'll be a small tribute to him. When I get a tattoo, I want it to be a thank you message to Eddie Guerrero. I've been working on getting the perfect message for years. I feel that'll be a good way to say thank you and rest in peace to him. He provided me with alot of memories. His death was the first time I really had to encounter that situation. He wasn't gonna be on TV anymore. He wasn't gonna be able to smile or talk or have fun anymore.

I still miss him to this day. He'll always have a special place in my heart. I grew up watching him. Just to hear I wouldn't see him anymore was heart breaking. These days, I celebrate his life. He was a great man. He dealt with alot, but he managed to climb back up to the top of the ladder of life, even after he got shoved down. I'll never forget Eddie.

Any other tattoos would also be tributes to people I love or miss. I want to try to keep them on the arms too. Hopefully, these tattoos will come out perfect. So yes I'll be getting tattoos. Definitely the tribute message to Eddie Guerrero.

Most tattoos are very silly. :hmmm:

I don't plan on getting any, but I think they look cool/hot on other people. My only preference is that the tattoo MEANS something... Or has a story... OR just to decour your body...

Trust me, there are OTHER reasons to get a tattoo and they are dumb :wacky:

Nevermind- there is a thread! I guess I didn't search well enough :lew:

As for me, I always planned on getting one when I turned 18, and I plan to have a few. However, I decided to wait until my best friend turns 18 so we can go together. (That is a few months away) I am still not 100% sure what it will be, but it will be a memento to my dad somewhere around my arm/wrist since he died a few years ago.

I like how they look, but I like standard black ink more than the colors. That way it matches anything! :lew: I am one of those people who thinks tattoos should be meaningful (for myself personally-not super in depth but just something that complements you as a person), not just a flower cuz flowers are pretty 8( But if you want to do that, go right ahead!

A lot of my family and family friends look down on me for getting a tattoo (since I told them for a long time now I will be getting one) and they call it trashy, ugly, stupid, etc.

Last edited:
Before I turned 18, I really wanted to get one. I never did though. I guess by the time I was old enough, I really wasn't all that interested anymore. I'm not a big fan of them overall. I mean, one or two is fine but I am always seeing people with them covering their entire arms or chest or back and I think it looks awful, tbh. Just not attractive at all to me. But to each his own, I suppose.

There is, actually. :lew:

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/41795-Tattoos?

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/21436-Tattoos

I've got a tattoo myself. A star on my underarm, on the side of it. Awkward position, but I liked it. Got it back in 2009, I was 19 then. I always say now though, that had I not gotten it then, and had to, or had waited until now, I wouldn't have gotten it. I'm not against tattoos, stars are my all time favourite shapes, but... I'dve either gotten something a bit more meaningful, (a cat paw print, is something I would like to dedicate to my absolutely amazing cat Posh, who's sadly not with me anymore). That, or I wouldn't have gotten anything at all.

I do not regret my star tattoo, but I think were I in this current mindset 5 years ago, I wouldn't have gotten it, not this one anyway.

Never really wanted one, or given it any thought. Don't have a problem with people getting them though.

I absolutely love tattoos. I love looking at other people and seeing the ink they have on their bodies. I just find body art extremely fascinating, and not to mention I find women with tattoos attractive as hell and absolutely beautiful.

I have 3 tattoos atm, and I got my 1st one when I was 16. I have plans to get a full sleeve someday. My Chinese Zodiac sign is a snake, so I want the rattle of the snake on the top of my shoulder, and I want to get the snake going all the way down and around my arm, with its head on the top of my hand. And my birthstone color is Turquoise, so I wanted that to be the snakes color.

Another idea I had was getting a cartoon looking squirrel with a coffee mug in his hand drinking coffee. I love coffee and I adore wild squirrels <3

I think tattoos can be very very sexy. It depends on who and where they're located. Tattoos are even sexier when its meaningful :kinky: (otherwise it just looks stupid)

Well I've always, always wanted a tattoo. Even for my 18th birthday that was my request I had given to my family. My problem was what I wanted to get inked, and where it would be. :hmmm:

For my 19th birthday I got a belly-button piercing instead :sad3:

My past 20th is because I have no money to get it done >_< [why do I wait for my birthday? bc I wanted someone else to pay for it] XD

I'm from Irish-decent so a family crest would fucking be badass.

I'm really not into quotes for tattoos but there is one that hit home for me : "Be loyal to your principles, not people."

I even thought about nerdy tattoos relating to games. --> FXIII's L'cie mark

Hopefully next year when I get my tax return I can get one with the bf :ryan:

i want more, but i am too indecisive and i havent fully gotten rid of the one i am lasering off yet either, not bothered going back for another session since the wedding, really should get an appointment made.

Back