Tattoos

I want the spiked 'S' of slipknot on my arm, and maybe the aston villa crest on my chest. But i need more muscle before i think about tattoos, i'm a weedy shit.

I got my idea for my tattoo now :lol:

It's basically a star with a wavy line either side of it, not very original but oh well haha.

Hopefully I'll get it done on Monday, depends how much it'll cost though.

my cousin has a few tatoos he has:

chicken curry fried rice in chinese on his arm

a dog that says around it in dog we trust and he has a picture of his daughter on his leg he's about 28

I've got one down my spine. It's a Nisan cross similar to that of Xenogears. Very well done, only problem is it's nearly impossible to explain to people what it means to me in words.

To be honest I really do not like tatoos I find them very ugly and that is why I have no tatoos. I think they just ruin your skin and there ugly well depends which one you put. I have never gotten a tatoo in my life.

I have one across my lower back of a guitar.

My partner is going to pay for my next one this Christmas as well. I'm getting a small dragon near my hip.

Plan to get another set of dragons on my lower back later on with my Greek starsign in the middle.

Call me what you wish, but I have a single, large angel wing on my right shoulder. (Yep, just one.)

I want more tattoos, though. The only issue is money though. -_- Good tattoos are not cheap.

I could use some suggestions for what else to get.

So far, I want the words "Deus Ex Machina" inked somwhere (on arm or upper back preferably)

And then I want to put a Peace sign somewhere.
I'm kind of a sucker for schtuff like tattoos and piercings. People might find it ugly, but I kinda say screw it and look like I want to.

Currently have ears pierced, but I'm about to get my lip pierced, and also another ear piercing on my left ear.

Remiel said:
Call me what you wish, but I have a single, large angel wing on my right shoulder. (Yep, just one.)

I'll call you an Angel! Did that come from Sephiroth though? 'One Winged Angel'..

I don't have one, but I'll be glad to have a Scorpio Zodiac symbol tatooed on my right arm someday though. That is, if my obsession for horoscope related stuff lasts.

Yeah, the inspiration did originally come from Sephiroth and his one weirdo wing.

But it's just a regular angel wing, and not like, a black raven wing or whatever his is. So I guess it's technically Angeal's. But whatever.

I just really liked the idea, regardless of what it meant, and it kind of took on this symbol of change and moving on for me. (Can't really effectively explain why. But I got it right after I graduated high school, before going off to college.)

Ive got 4. 2 thistles on my stomach either side of my belly button. A band with a star round my arm and ive got live free written in scripture on my chest. The live free is by far my favourite the design is awesome.

So far I have the two that were just more of that's awesome let's tat it up. My Skull and my Wolf. Then the rest are all very close to me. 3 are portraits of my grandmother, grandfather, and father.

I consider this one piece but I got them at separate times they are dog tags tattooed as if I were wearing them one is my father's exact dog tag the other is my best friend who was like a brother to me.

I have my family crest (coat of arms) tattooed a cross with a banner saying "Always Here" with my dads DOB under it.The soldiers prayer with my father and friend's names underneath it. And finally my most cherished and expensive piece my last name in old english letters with angel wings around it with a scroll with my dad's, mom's, brother's, sister's, and my name on it.
A lot of ink and money but it was my way of expressing my feelings at that time in my life and I prolly will continue to honor and remember things in this way.

I'm seventeen, and my parents are bitches, so I can't get one for another 6 months, I'm gettin my last name tattooed on my upper back, along with my number 20 underneath that, like a baseball jersey.

I'm going to get a few in my life, I'd like to. To me they are the coolest thing in the world and if its done right, it looks brilliant. I have some ideas of what I'd like to get, hope to get it done by a famous person.

I'm going to get a few in my life, I'd like to. To me they are the coolest thing in the world and if its done right, it looks brilliant. I have some ideas of what I'd like to get, hope to get it done by a famous person.
A famous person huh? Hope ya plan on spendin a minimum of at least 500 especially from the guys at Miami Ink LA Ink or Hart and Huntington and anyone else that is solo and not a shop guy/girl and does conventions your lookin at at least 750 no matter what it is or how big or small

So I decided because I got 1800 back from taxes I am getting a couple new tattoos just dunno what yet so I got my brainstorming going on(which is never a good thing)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fortunately, my parents aren't against tattoos (my mother has three of them), but I have to pay for it myself so I'm saving money, but it will take time. I want to have this beautiful tree tattooed on my back, on one shoulder or pheraps at thebase. I've always loved the various "trees of life" and this one is, in my opinion, beautiful.

I was thinking about getting a tattoo.

A dragon, completely black, who's head rests upon my shoulder-blade, then tail and such wraps around to my arm, perhaps past my elbow.

I have two one is a rose wrapped around three hearts and the hearts have my brother's names on it and my mother's, the other one is an angel that is white and is really pretty and under it has my father's name since he loves angels.

I knew this thread was about somewhere -has been searching for ages-

So like, Im getting a couple of new tattoos, one I know where I want it and the rough size, Im just not sure WHAT I want yet...I want it down my right hand side,from like my hip to about tit height ish...

the other I want to cover this abomination up, had it since I was 18 and I think its time it went :wacky:

I only got it coz I was bored on my dinner hour xD If y ou look closely, you can see the little fucker dving into a scar, did it on me curling tongues and I d rather liek to have that covered up aswel xD

tattoos001.jpg

Got these 2 aswel, I think the dragon needs a bit of recolouring mind....

tattoos003.jpg

tattoos002.jpg

Back