Tattoos

I got a tattoo of a cross on my arm, i drew it up in da morning and took it down to be done that afternoon, it cost me 120 squidollions. Ive always liked it but my mum dont and loadsa people have told me to have it done in other places but i like myn where it is.:P
n509648522_967523_5025.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Thanks Bam :)

I think if someone doesn't allow you to work just cos you have visible Tattoos its discrimination. Where I work we can have tattoos as long as its not rude, I wouldn't know why people would want a rude tattoo though.....actually yeah I do.

Anyways I've been looking on Google for pics for my wrist, no luck yet though :sad:

When i turn 16 im gonna get a cross tattooed onto my back with sort of angel like wings on each side, it looks alot cooler than it sounds ill try and find the picture of it to show you guys.

I don't want any tattoos, I think it'd look awful on me. D: I have absolutely nothing against other people getting them mind you, if they're happy with them then I think that's great, but it's just not for me.

For one thing, I'm incredibly indecisive and can spend aaages deciding on purchases, only to regret getting them later. I just know that I'd look at a tattoo I got and think 'Whyyyyyy the hell did I get this?!'. It would drive me mentally insane aswell because I like things to be clear and symmetrical, the random freckles on my arms drive me crazy. >_>

I also have a huge fear of needles so it would take a LOT to get me to willingly come in contact with one. And I'm too steengy to fork out for a tattoo anyway. :wacky:

I might change my mind in the future, who knows, but it would take something big to persuade me. I just currently have absolutely no desire for one.

I was thinking about having a no entry sign on my arse :wacky:
xD

Tattoos. Ewwww. I absolutely despise them, especially on women. I just can't see how they're attractive in the slightest. Aye, some of them can look a bit nifty but, euchhhh, big big big turn-off.

It irritates me when you get a tattoo in a place someone will never see it, OOOH I LIKE IT THOUGH. So, you get it on you're back where you have to snap yourself in half to see it, or strip off to let someone else see it?

Nonononono. :gasp:

Eh Im not really into tattoos but I would like to get the wolf on Cloud's outift either on my lower back or on my arm.But I dont see that happening in years. xD

xD

Tattoos. Ewwww. I absolutely despise them, especially on women. I just can't see how they're attractive in the slightest. Aye, some of them can look a bit nifty but, euchhhh, big big big turn-off.

It irritates me when you get a tattoo in a place someone will never see it, OOOH I LIKE IT THOUGH. So, you get it on you're back where you have to snap yourself in half to see it, or strip off to let someone else see it?

Nonononono. :gasp:

I can't see 2 of mine but I think they would have looked stupid if I had them on my front somehow :gasp:

I'm not really fond of tattoos. They spoil the sort of natural image of physical beauty to me. Same goes for piercings. I don't find them attractive, and I wouldn't want any on myself, either. Hell to remove them, as well.

hehe i think i might win the crown of most tattooed :D

i actually cant tell you how many i have, as i dont really know. And like they all join together and stuff.

I can post pictures when im not at work :)

but i will list what a have!

On my left forearm i have

A portrait of willy wonka, surrounded my oompa loompas (sleeve in progress
a band logo (40 below summer)

right forearm

i have a tribal thingy (i shouldnt of got this one)

left leg

A drunken sailor on my calf with the words high hopes, and a bottle of wine above her.

right leg.

a shark, a rose, a 1up mushroom, a cupcake, stars, anchors, dollar signs, poncho from pooch cafe, a snake, a tibetan skull and a smily face

(its in the process of getting sleeved too)

I've always wanted to get a tattoo, but the thought of it lasting forever on my skin frightened me.

Well, now I'm over my fear and I'm getting mine next week. I don't even care if it hurts, I can handle pain.

I'm getting this cute horseshoe on right above my hip with a B through it. The drawing looks really cool, and I think I'll be happy with it.

I've heard from a lot of people though that once you get one, you get addicted and want another.

I think it is because I said I would only have one done, but now I want another one, but it might not be true for everyone.

Good luck with the tattoo Bei Bei :) Hope it turns out well.

it is addictive,

i find myself gettin them once a month? if not more.

I plan to have my sleeve finshed by mid next year. :D

I think it's addictive aswel, I always want more, it just takes me forever to decide what I want and where Im gunna stick it, although I am seriously considering that no entry sign just for the lulz. It's only gunna be on my arse so it's not like anyone will be able to see it.......

While I was having the wings done though I was thinking to myself 'never again, this is the last one' then once I was back at work I was like wooo I well want another :gasp:

Has anyone got a wrist tattoo? I'm seriously thinking about getting one this week but I'm kinda bricking it, its not gonna be anything big, probs jus a star or something. Cos I know its painful and it needs to be small.
AHHHHHHHHH :sad:

I think when I turn 18 I will ask to get asian symbols on the back of my neck, not sure what it will say, not time to think about it lol.

I've got ink ^_^ very small ink, but it suits me. It's a rose with a heart around it. I'd like to get some more added it to it in the future.
MandisTattoo-1.jpg

I have always wanted a kind of tribal design on my shoulder/upper arm area but three reasons have stopped me from getting it

1: It will probably be costly (and I’m saving for a PS3)

2: I have my own kind of design in my head but have failed to put it on paper in anyway that would aid a tattooist

3: That shit’s permanent…….. and what if I don’t like it…….

I don't bother with tattoos, and never will, it just doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me, and it looks odd to see someone just covered in them...

So I don't have any, and won't be getting any.

Back