KHII Where did you train you forms?

I only trained the one form, I cant even remember what it was, I just trained in Hollow Bastion, because Bowly told me too, after doing taht for abit I got far too bored and didn't train any forms up at all, I just used them as and when.. >_>

I never really trained my forms as i only ever used them when i HAD to. i used them kinda like trances but with being able to unleash them when they were needed

Valor form: Just on bosses throughout the game since you get a lot of hits in. I think I finished it off by going through the World That Never Was once or twice or the chamber outside the emporers room in the land of dragons while using the 'teleport to world map before your drive runs out' trick

Wisdom: World That Never Was, lot's of weal heartless so it was perfect.

Master: This is the one that levelled up by picking up those drive guage balls yeah? If so then I used the land of Dragons...and instead of fighting I went to the little river area outside the camp and blew up those carts over and over (they re-spawned when you left hte area) to get lots of them...and then I think I used a trick where you go to the world map while you are still in your drive so you still have a full drive meter and can start all over again.

Final Form: Wizard's tower since all there are are nobodies and they are easier to beat than the ones in TWTNW. THis is the only one I havn't maxed yet though..

Valor form: Just on bosses throughout the game since you get a lot of hits in. I think I finished it off by going through the World That Never Was once or twice or the chamber outside the emporers room in the land of dragons while using the 'teleport to world map before your drive runs out' trick

Wisdom: World That Never Was, lot's of weal heartless so it was perfect.

Master: This is the one that levelled up by picking up those drive guage balls yeah? If so then I used the land of Dragons...and instead of fighting I went to the little river area outside the camp and blew up those carts over and over (they re-spawned when you left hte area) to get lots of them...and then I think I used a trick where you go to the world map while you are still in your drive so you still have a full drive meter and can start all over again.

Final Form: Wizard's tower since all there are are nobodies and they are easier to beat than the ones in TWTNW. THis is the only one I havn't maxed yet though..

That's basically where I trained all of my forms too. Except I trained Final Form in the World That Never Was. I was so glad once I got all of them maxed out and didn't have to worry with that anymore.

well I know I'm kind of late here but... Valor, I just kind of use that when there are high level enemies around because that is based on experience. Wisdom I went to The world that never was and killed shadows cuz you only get 1 point for each heartless kill. For Master I went to Land of Dragons and blew up the crates and things unless Nobodies appeared, then I'd use Final and train that

Valor, Wisdom: the world in hollow bastion, space something?
Master: the land of dragons
Final: the tower after twilight town

last time i played was long ago...

Valour: The World That Never Was. Heaps of Heartless and near a save point, I cheated and used the leave world during drive trick, it saved soooo much time.

Wisdom: See above

Master: Land of Dragons. Heaps of drive orbs, and in the palace, there were many of those horse heartless which dropped big drive orbs, plus near a save point.

Final: The Mansion in Twilight Town. A decent number of nobodies, but I haven't fully leveled it up yet, not enough patience

Valor - Hollow Bastion outside of Merlin's house. I don't know why, but it was just there.
Wisdom - The World that Never Was in the town. Lots of weak heartless
Limit - Same as Wisdom for some odd reason. Perhaps I was too lazy to move to a different area after training Wisdom?
Master - The Land of Dragons, the mountain place thing. Not the summit, but the place before. Nice amount there.
Final - Twilight Town, the Tower. Not the best place obviously but I chose it for some odd reason

well for me
Valor-land of the dragons
wisdom scyscraper in the world that never was
master- land of the dragons front hall of the throne room cause they drop alot of 3 exp orbs wich go pretty quickly.
final- well any were with nobodies best thing is world that never was. its really the only place ridded with the nobodies

I always went to the Radiant Garden or the World That Never Was to train all of my forms. I found it easier in these places.

Valor: I trained in TWTNW just outside the Proof of Existance.
Wisdom: In Timeless River in those little window things, or in the TWTNW near the beginning.
Master: If you spawn in the Village thing and go north where the whirlwind is and destroy the heartless there, you can go into master form and firaga all the carts and bombs on the right wall, travel north and immediately come back down and firaga them again, took me like 15 minutes 1 - 7
Final: almost anywhere in TWTNW.

Umm.... I didn't...
I am not the type who likes to train (probably because I know that I'll never find the best place to train), so I never actually train until I REALLY need it.
In KH it is all about to know how to evade and attack, so the level doesn't mean that much. I have usually used the forms against bosses, so I guess they didn't really level up much.

I always went to the Radiant Garden or the World That Never Was to train all of my forms. I found it easier in these places.
^ pretty much this, mainly because the nobodies mainly group here so i train my final form, the rest of the forms i train at radiant garden

Valor: anywhere, it's the only one that doesn't have any requirements.
Wisdom: I believe I finally trained it at the world that never was (I know it's really late in, but it was the biggest pain to lvl)
Master: The underworld, there's this spot that give's you so many drive orbs that I was able to max each lvl in a short amount of time.
Final: For some reason, I just stayed at the world that never was.

I've never trained my forms, I didn't even know you can train 'em until I saw my bro doin it! and I was like "WHAT THE FU...!! :amg:" . Yea that really pissed me off, but the 2nd time I played the game I didn't train 'em too. It was so damn boring!! :gasp:

Hmm, I know I did Final Form at TWTNW. I think I did all the others at the land of the dragons. At that point in the game, that world was basically free gil and level up world. So I took my Forms there. I remember fighting those big red things alot. In the palace.

Back