KHII Hardest Boss

i'd say sephiroth cause he's annoying to fight. he likes to teleport in this one (in kingdom hearts 1 he wasnt so bad for teleport) and the meteor shower thing is really annoying!

Sephiroth was definitely the hardest. Just the reach of his sword is a pain in the ass. The first time i fought him, i died in like a minute, which sucks.

Haven't fought him a second time yet, i'm leveling up to give myself a decent chance.

Xaldin. That guy annoyed the heck out of me. It was hard to get in the right spot for the Jump command to activate, plus everytime you run away to heal you get stabbed. Demyx got the best of me (the second time) too a couple times, but only because I was 10 levels behind what was required for Hollow Bastion at the time.

The only boss to have killed me on any difficulty level (excluding Sephiroth...>.>) to have beaten me was Demyx. I wouldn't mind, but he's got a mullet for crying out loud. Hardly credible. However, his water clones and that tediously frustrating combo he unleashes were a persistent pain in the ass.

I suppose a close runner-up would be Xaldin. But only because I could never avoid that...beam thing he does. Not that I really needed to. : p

Final xemnas was the hardest storyline wise
round 46 was the hardest thing in the game

Agreed, but out side of the Story Line, Sephiroth was the hardest Boss in the game even if he was optional.

Story line without a doubt was Xaldin the first time around. The next time around, I discovered that Knocksmash was a great ability and destroyed everyone with it on Hard mode. Non story, definitely Sephiroth, it took me a good 10 times to beat him. (to my defence, I was really low leveled when I fought Sephiroth, Level 58 to be exact.)

Xaldin was quite hard first time round because i think i was weaker than i should of been...

Xaldin seriously...he kept on poking his spears in my ass and it was no fun. I had a hard time defeating him. I dunnow about Seph since I haven't had the time to bring it on with the guy. I need to play the game again and try him to give judgment on that one.

The last boss fight, because all the others (including Sephiroth) were way easier than the first game.

Back