Open Your Eyes - Alter Bridge
Addicted - Saving Abel
In Memory - Shinedown
Please Come In - Black Stone Cherry
The Wrestler - Bruce Springsteen
Lost & Found - Logan
The Crow & the Butterfly - Shinedown
Lonely Train - Black Stone Cherry
Sorrow - Sevendust (featuring Myles Kennedy)
It's Not My Time - 3 Doors Down

Mine have changed, again xD

Rhiannon - Fleetwood Mac
Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
Single Ladies (Put a ring on it) - Beyoncé
The Loving Kind - Girls Aloud
The Promise - Girls Aloud
Move Over - Janis Joplin
Bye Bye Baby - Janis Joplin
Poker Face - Lady GaGa
Deja Vu - Beyoncé

Kandy-Sugar's TOP 10 FAV'S

My Top 10 Fav Songs at the moment are as follows:

01. Lady GaGa - Poker Face
02. Britney Spears - Circus
03. Lady GaGa - Just Dance
04. Metallica - Fade To Black
05. The Veronicas - Untouched
06. T.I. Ft. Rihanna - Live Your Life
07. I Am X-Ray - Pretty Rave Girl
08. Katy Perry - Hot N' Cold
09. Nick Skitz - Slave To The Music
10. Mamma Mia Soundtrack - Lay All Your Love On Me

I've been listening to Alice In Chains lately, so that's why they feature a lot in my list:gasp:

1) Would - Alice In Chains
2) Us and Them - Pink Floyd
3) If you see her say hello - Bob Dylan
4) Rooster - AIC
5) Idiot wind - Bob Dylan
6) Now you're gone - Basshunter
7) Them Bones - AIC
8) Money - Pink Floyd
9) Civil War - Guns n Roses
10) Eton Rifles/ That's Entertainment - The Jam, I'm liking both songs equally atm

My top 5
1 - Love, Reign O'er Me - Pearl Jam\
2 - Pushit - TOOL
3 - Can't Stop - Chili Peppers
4 - Shade - Silverchair
5 - Eulogy - TOOL

1. "Iris" - Goo goo dolls
  2. "There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet" - Panic at the Disco
  3. "I Get It" - CheVelle
  4. "Evil Angel" - Breaking Benjamin
  5. Blink 182 - "Stay together for the Kids"
  6. "Are we the Waiting" - Greenday
  7. "Glamorous Indy rock and Roll" - The Killers
  8. "Whatsername" - Greenday
  9. "Snow" - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
  10. "Vincent" (Live) - Lena Park

1.Love Story-Taylor Swift
2.Everytime We Touch-Cascada
3.Crush-David Archuleta
4.A Little Too Not Over You-David Archuleta
5.ByeBye-Mariah Carey
6.I Love You-Martina McBride
7.Womanizer-Britney Spears
8.Disturbia-Rihanna
9.Truly, Madly, Deeply-Savage Garden
10.Walk Away-HSM 3
:highfive:

Last edited:
Anima Libera has been my favorite song for quite some time now, but I also enjoy Re Quo De Shi. Sad its to far down.

(1. Emi - Anima Libera
(2. Katakiri Rekka - Inishie No Tsuki
(3. T.I - Whatever You Like
(4. Ai Otsuka - Planetarium
(5. 2 Live Crew - Me So Horny
(6. Soulja Boy - Turn My Swag On
(7. Tupac - Life Goes On
(8. Jay Chou - Fearless
(9. Zhang Shao Han - Re Quo De Shi
(10. Guo Mei Mei - Bu pa Bu pa

Mine have changed again >_> I'm on a real Fleetwood Mac kick at the moment >_> It's all I seem to be listening to.

1) Rhiannon Live 1976 - Fleetwood Mac - The best version of Rhiannon, BY FAR, even better than the album version. The power in Stevie Nick's voice in this version is incredible. When she lets loose, she really lets loose.

2) Gold Dust Woman - Fleetwood Mac - Another Stevie Nicks song. It's so eerie, and Stevie's voice sounds so incredibly alluring on this one. It's creepy, but fantastic.

3) Poker Face - Lady GaGa - It's the most addictive song of all time. It's simple, but it's so catchy. I could actually stick it on repeat and listen to it for hours and still dance to it >_>

4) Dreams - Fleetwood Mac - I love Stevie's voice on this one. It's so incredibly different from her normal sound, but in a good way. I like how it's an answer to Go Your Own Way, offering a positive outlook for the future.

5) Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac - Lindsey Buckingham is amazing on this song. He puts so much emotion and energy into it, it's incredible. I love how it contrasts with Dreams, with the opening line "loving you isn't the right thing to do" summing up the song perfectly.

6) The Chain - Fleetwood Mac - The only song written by Lindsey Buckingham / Stevie Nicks / Christine McVie / John McVie / Mick Fleetwood - and it's fantastic. It's nice that you can really hear all three lead singer's voices on the song too. And it has that guitar solo.

7) Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac - Christine McVie's signature song. She takes the lead brilliantly in this song, and Lindsey and Stevie appear in just the right places in the chorus, with Lindsey adding power and Stevie sounding alluringly creepy.

8) Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks - This song's in her first solo album, without Fleetwood Mac, and it shows that she's a capable singer-songwriter without the others in the group. It's a great song, and its famous guitar start is used in Bootylicious.

9) Just Dance - Lady GaGa - Not as good as Poker Face, but still absolutely incredible. GaGa has conquered pop music with Poker Face and Just Dance. The energy and effort in the songs are fantastic.

10) Why Don't You Love Me - Beyoncé - It sounds like it should have been on her B'day album, as it stands out from the rest of the tracks on her I Am....Sasha Fierce album, but it's one of the best up tempo songs on the album. It's got a great hook, and Beyoncé's voice sounds incredible, as always.

Man, this is almost impossible...

The Seed 2.0 - The Roots
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Aqueous Transmission - Incubus
Hey Joe (Live @ Woodstock) - Jimi Hendrix
Tuesday's Gone - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Microphone Fiend - Rage Against The Machine
Wet Sand - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Victory - Diddy
Bittersweet Symphony/Dirt Off Your Shoulder Mashup - Jay Z & The Verve
Jesus Walks - Kanye West

I need to have a reshuffle in here I think

And Im going in no particular order, I cant choose xD

Upside - James
Getting Away With it - James
Shes A Star - James
Starlight - Muse
Invincible - Muse
Time is Running Out - Muse
Ground Beneath Her Feet - U2
Sometimes you cant make it on your own - U2
With Or Without You - U2
Senorita -James

Theres so many I could have, and I bet I think of something I forgot, doesnt help that Im going through a huge james phase atm D:

Ack! Top ten... <.> That's hard 'cause I love all my music so much... I'll go with the current love addiction.

1 - The Transition - Hawthorne Heights
2 - Take Off Your Colours - You Me At Six
3 - Save It For The Bedroom - You Me At Six
4 - Everything I Ask For - The Maine
5 - You've Made Your Bed - You Me At Six
6 - The Rumour - You Me At Six
7 - Jumpin' Someone Else's Train - The Cure
8 - Boys Don't Cry - The Cure
9 - Play For Today - The Cure
10 - Down - Blink 182

Balls To The Wall-Accept
Welcome Home-Coheed & Cambria
Drill Team-Tech Nine
Run To The Hills-Iron Maiden
No One Knows-Queens of the Stoneage
The Light That Blinds-Shadows Fall
The Kill-10 Seconds To Mars
Rockstar-Nickelback
Electric Eye-Judas Priest
Wrathchild-Iron Maiden

Mine have changed again >_> I'm on a real Fleetwood Mac kick at the moment >_> It's all I seem to be listening to.

1) Rhiannon Live 1976 - Fleetwood Mac - The best version of Rhiannon, BY FAR, even better than the album version. The power in Stevie Nick's voice in this version is incredible. When she lets loose, she really lets loose.

2) Gold Dust Woman - Fleetwood Mac - Another Stevie Nicks song. It's so eerie, and Stevie's voice sounds so incredibly alluring on this one. It's creepy, but fantastic.

3) Poker Face - Lady GaGa - It's the most addictive song of all time. It's simple, but it's so catchy. I could actually stick it on repeat and listen to it for hours and still dance to it >_>

4) Dreams - Fleetwood Mac - I love Stevie's voice on this one. It's so incredibly different from her normal sound, but in a good way. I like how it's an answer to Go Your Own Way, offering a positive outlook for the future.

5) Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac - Lindsey Buckingham is amazing on this song. He puts so much emotion and energy into it, it's incredible. I love how it contrasts with Dreams, with the opening line "loving you isn't the right thing to do" summing up the song perfectly.

6) The Chain - Fleetwood Mac - The only song written by Lindsey Buckingham / Stevie Nicks / Christine McVie / John McVie / Mick Fleetwood - and it's fantastic. It's nice that you can really hear all three lead singer's voices on the song too. And it has that guitar solo.

7) Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac - Christine McVie's signature song. She takes the lead brilliantly in this song, and Lindsey and Stevie appear in just the right places in the chorus, with Lindsey adding power and Stevie sounding alluringly creepy.

8) Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks - This song's in her first solo album, without Fleetwood Mac, and it shows that she's a capable singer-songwriter without the others in the group. It's a great song, and its famous guitar start is used in Bootylicious.

9) Just Dance - Lady GaGa - Not as good as Poker Face, but still absolutely incredible. GaGa has conquered pop music with Poker Face and Just Dance. The energy and effort in the songs are fantastic.

10) Why Don't You Love Me - Beyoncé - It sounds like it should have been on her B'day album, as it stands out from the rest of the tracks on her I Am....Sasha Fierce album, but it's one of the best up tempo songs on the album. It's got a great hook, and Beyoncé's voice sounds incredible, as always.

Hahaha. Phoenix you seem to really love fleetwood mac. I was actually at a fleetwood mac concert two weekends ago. It was at The Palace of Auburn Hills, which is north of Detroit (where the Pistons play for those of you who don't know your Michigan cities). It was amazing. Stevie was incredible, as were Lindsey and Mick. Actually, my friend who gave me the ticket is going to a meet and greet with Stevie Nicks in Chicago, and he is super pumped about it.

So like, I love music and it makes this very difficult >_< but ahh, what the heck might as well post some songs I like =) And no order-Just from the top of my head.
1. So cold- Breaking Benjamin
2. I Hate everything about you- 3 Days Grace
3. Sober- Pink
4.Crush- David Archuleta
5. Only One- YellowCard
6.Whatever You Like (re-made) Weird Al
7. Pretty Fly For a White Guy- The Offspring
8. Let Me go- 3 Doors Down
9.Date Rape-Sublime
10. I'm in Love With a Girl- Gavin DeGraw

My top favourites change up every once and awhile but atm its currently mostly Red Hot Chili Peppers. For my top 3 i'll give an explanation...
1) The Beginning is the End is the Beginning - Smashing Pumpkins
This song was used for the Watchmen trailer. I heard it and instantly fell in love with it.
2) Suck My Kiss - Red Hot Chili Peppers
One of my all time favourite songs by this band. I listen to it everytime i go for a run or i'm on the bus.
3) Live Your Life - Rihanna ft. T.I.
This is in my top 10 because i'm so inlove with rihanna's voice and this song gets me pumped up before hockey games. It's also my ringtone for my cell.
4) Otherside - Red Hot Chili Peppers
5) Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers
6) Juicy - Notorious B.I.G.
7) The Pretender - Foo Fighters
8) Time Won't Let Me Go - The Honorary Title
9) Californiacation - Red Hot Chili Peppers
10) Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers

In no order.
Born of a Broken Man - Rage Against The Machine
Iron Man - Black Sabbath
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
Blind - Placebo
Every You, Every Me - Placebo
If you see her, say hello - Bob Dylan
All Along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix
Yer Blues - The Beatles
Master of Puppets - Metallica

Oh my gosh I know how you feel. :gasp: It most certainly is addictive and so far it's the only song I've listened to constantly and still haven't got sick of. >_<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My list has changed again =D

My Top 10 Fav Songs at the moment are as follows:

01. Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock
02. Kevin Rudolf - Shooting Star
The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far Kid
LMFAO - Yes
Lady Gaga - Love Game
Lady GaGa - Poker Face
07. I Am X-Ray - Pretty Rave Girl
08. Katy Perry - Hot N' Cold
Metallica - Fade To Black