Japanese Songs Recommendation

Good choice (y) J&M are brilliant. did you know their singer Yuki is now a solo artist now?
Another J&M fan!
Yes, I know she's a solo artist nowadays.. still I miss Judy And Mary

Here's another one from Mami Kawada:
JOINT by Mami Kawada
Opening theme song of Shakugan No Shana 2. Love this anime and this song. Enjoy ^^

Another J&M fan!
Yes, I know she's a solo artist nowadays.. still I miss Judy And Mary

yeah I miss them too... there's simply no other band like them nowadays.

T.M. Revolution is an artist I really like, though I' sure most of you have heard him from Gundam soundtracks. here's 'Hot Limit'. Warning: the video is WEIRD. the song is great though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=536iee9sMxY

the guy also has another band, Abingdon Boy's School which is much more rocking than TMR. they provided the theme for anime Darker than Black, it's called 'Howling'. highly recommended for fans of hard rock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orPlxUrphJ4

Not much I can recommend at the moment actually, but here's a few songs that popped into my head.

Rinne Rondo -- On/Off
Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi -- On/Off
Zips (reg. & remix) -- TM Revolution (these guys are EPIC!)

That's pretty much it for now.

Invoke by T.M. Revolution
Also known as Gundam Seed's first opening theme song

Tooi Michi no Saki de by Takekawa Ai
This one's the last ending theme song of Inuyasha: The Final Act.

Love Yourself - KATTUN
I think this is their new one. I kinda stopped listening to this band a while ago, but this song is pretty catchy.

Wish - Ryuji Iuchi
To those of you familiar with the Shenmue games, then you should know this song. Pretty old by now, but it's still nice listening to it.

Best anime OP ever.

^^ To be honest I sort of like Naraku no Hana a bit better. =/ But they're both good regardless.

For my list I can't really just name songs, I like too many to pick only a few so pretty much any song by;

-Nami Tamaki
-T.M.Revolution
-Hyde
-L'arc en ciel
-Amano Tsukiko
-Dir En Grey
-Exist Trace
-Eiko Shimamaya

I think that's all for now. haha.

Velonica by Aqua Timez
This is an opening theme song from Bleach. This band is just amazing! This video's their official music video for this song. I love Futoshi's amazing rap in the first verse and I think mayuko (keyboardist) is cute xD

I love alot of the Bleach opening and ending songs, along with the background music you can play in them. XD I don't want to name them all, but you could download them here if you like. ^^;

A Japanese band that I quite like would be Alice Nine, I would recommend giving them a listen. :-) I could go on with more lists but I'm to lazy to. XD So yeah.

I've been quite obsessed with Eiko Shimamaya's Naraku no Hana which is catchy and very pleasing to the ears. The lyrics are really good and visual, as expected out of Japan ^_^

Lately I've been really obsessed with My Sweet Darlin' by 矢井田瞳 (Yaida Hitomi). This song is just PERFECT :gasp:

God Knows by Aya Hirano
It's been a while since I last heard this song. Popularized by the anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, this video received more than 4 million hits on youtube. This one's the full version. Enjoy :D

There are a few Japanese songs I like. Don't really listen to Japanese songs lately.

I really love some songs from Ayumi Hamasaki, like Ladies night, Naturally, Seasons and Boys and girls

Also:
Teru no Uta from Tales from Earthsea
Akatsuki no Kuruma from FictionJunction Yuuka
Yakusoku promise from FictionJunction Yuuka
Hoshi no Tobira from Gundam Seed'
Dear you from Higurashi no naku koro ni
Fighting spirits from Junko Takeuchi (Naruto)
Deep river from Utada Hikaru
Fields of hope from Rie Tanaka
Marisa stole the precious thing- Iosys

I leave it with this for now.

some new good songs I heard during my recent holiday to Japan:

Vamps: Angel Trip

TM Revolution: Sword Summit

Acid Black Cherry: Rebirth [only a short clip, sorry]

Ho-kago Tea-time: No, Thank You! [ending theme to K-on!!]

Buck-tick: Kuchizuke

and the latest Japanese girl idol group taking over the entire land of the rising sun....

AKB48

....I know. Terrible.

Ho-kago Tea-time: No, Thank You! [ending theme to K-on!!]

Their best song so far!

Here are some more songs :D

Hologram by Nico Touches the Walls (One of the theme songs of FMA: Brotherhood)

And for the Visual Kei fans out there,
Scheat by SuG

SPECIAL BONUS! For those who listen to K-Pop, Girl's Generation (or SNSD) made a Japanese version of Genie. They are known through out Japan as "Shojo Jidai"

ENJOY :D

Last edited:
Back