Favourite FMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
Final Fantasy has a lot of memorable FMVs, and you guys have chosen the most memorable ones, but out of those ones, which reigns supreme as FFFs favourite?

Um...what the hell. The opening of FFX is winning? Tidus kicking around a blitzball while Otherworld is playing and Sin shows up is pretty awesome, yes. But it is NOTHING compared to this:

Alexander vs Bahamut is far more epic. And those graphics are amazing for being on the PSone, methinks that should count for something too.

Yeah, Alexander vs. Bahamut has way more action, so I'll say that. Sure the graphics are good in FFX's opening scenes, but A vs. B is just way more appealing in an FF sense.

Yeah, Alexander vs. Bahamut has way more action, so I'll say that. Sure the graphics are good in FFX's opening scenes, but A vs. B is just way more appealing in an FF sense.

Precisely. Alexander vs Bahamut is just plain fantasy and suits the series alot better, I think, than a sports star playing to some mediocre metal song.

That's right, I just called Otherworld mediocre. The music is fine, but the guy growling positively sucks cawk, he's practically barking like a dog.

Whatever. I vote X, because it was an epic opening FMV personally for me.

Why isn't Kuja WTFPWNing Terra on this poll? :gasp:

But, whatever, Bahamut Vs Alexander FTW. It's ashame it wasn't longer :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back