Favourite Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doomsday has always been my favorite, second move made in this vid:

Always does 9999 damage, heals your party for 9999 if you wear dark-absorbing clothes, and it makes Sephiroth look like a total bitch. He couldn't even summon Meteor on his own, he needed lots of Mako to give him the extra power for it. But little ol' Vivi just twirls his staff and summons up a massive one no problem.

Thundaga is my favourite, I love the satisfaction you get from the bang when you use it!:P

Thundaga in X didn't even go bang...they just sorta fizzled -__- But that game made most spells pretty lame anyway, except for Holy.

Holy. It kills zmobies.
It's also pretty unique like Doomsday but I'd go for Holy because it's more on the 'good' side, if you know what I mean.

Oh boy...Scourge is a pain in the bum, D: I love those black spells...Aura, Meltdown...oooh my VIII babeez...

Ahem, am going for Curaga

I just thought of a spell that should totally be on here but isn't:

Scathe from FF12.

That thing was serious pwnage. It reminded me of how kids try to shine light through a magnifying glass to catch stuff on fire...only much more painful and epic.

I've always been a sucker for Flare and Holy ... but considering all of the FX I've seen of each spell, IX's Flare makes it Epic Win.

Flare for me.

First, I was going to consider voting Ultima, but after playing Crisis Core, I changed my decision.

My vote goes to Flare, seriously though long casting times really do get annoying.

Flare for me. It's non-elemental, deals a lot of damage, and it's nicely animated. My only problem with this spell is it's MP cost. Freaking huge!>_<

Coolness: Ultima
Usefullness: Sleep(not there but whatever)
Most used: Haste/Hastega

So I'm going with the one I most use: Haste

I voted for Scourge.
Because it deals a nice damage to enemies and there is a chance to poison them.

I voted for Flare, but that is because my TRUE favourite spell is Nuke. From Final Fantasy II. I hate that all the names changed when they remade the game. I understand that what they are in the GBA versions are what they are in Japan, but I still like me some Nuke...

Would choose Temper, but alas, it isn't there. (From FF1, boost your attack and lets you pwn bosses in 2 rounds :D)

Otherwise, Holy has always been a longtime fav, ever since I played FF1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back