Best Summon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anima is ahead? o_O

Anima is badass alright...but c'mon, Neo Bahamut and Bahamut Zero were fucking epic in VII, and Bahamut fighting Alexander in IX wuz awesum :gasp:

I chose Shiva; I'm a sucker for the sexy ice chick ;)

Bahamut. In all his forms he was always the best. Pretty much the strongest all the time too. And besides, he's a freaking dragon.

Bahamut's alright, certainly useful, but I'm sticking with my bitch Ifrit :gasp:

Bahamut's alright, certainly useful, but I'm sticking with my bitch Ifrit :gasp:

I concur vehemently.

There's just something sexy about demons from hell that throw fireballs and meteors. :neomon:

Bahamut FTW. Most most all of his forms look awesome (excluding that hideous monstrosity from AC, Bahamut SHIN/SIN).

IX's Bahamut is the coolest though :P

Ifrit and Bahamut are the best for me, dragons and demons :D Pity I can vote for only one of them, it will have to be Ifrit just cause he's red :P

Ifrit and Bahamut are the best for me, dragons and demons :D Pity I can vote for only one of them, it will have to be Ifrit just cause he's red :P

I really never cared much for Ifrit until FFX, it just made him so much more badass. Given that Bahamut was a badass pretty much since his conception...I voted for him xD

1. bahamut
2. griever
3. diablos
4. yojimbo
5. odin
6. anima
7. ifrit

Well that's nifty. We're only voting for one summon to win overall best summon, we're not making lists. Pick one and vote.

I have always liked Bahamut the most for summoning...

...until I met Yojimbo. :wacky:

Honestly, how could you not love a summon who is actually wise enough to ask to be paid for working? :monster:

Haha! In all seriousness though, his Zanmato was really helpful when it came to beating Dark Aeons.

Honestly, how could you not love a summon who is actually wise enough to ask to be paid for working? :monster:

Haha! In all seriousness though, his Zanmato was really helpful when it came to beating Dark Aeons.

That's why I hated him, he charged me, so I'd just pay him 1 gil and let his dog attack :wacky:

Anima rules all, even compared to the many different styles and forms of Bahamut... Anima's Oblivion is better than any of Bahamut's versions of flare any of Odin and Yojimbo's one hit kill attacks and of course the Magus sisters ultima attack (can't remember what it's called)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back