Best Villain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sephiroth, no I'm not a fan boy. >_>

I just love how his character develops. How he used to be an idol too many but then found out about his past. Then started killing everyone and going crazy.

Sephiroth, no I'm not a fan boy. >_>

I just love how his character develops. How he used to be an idol too many but then found out about his past. Then started killing everyone and going crazy.

IMO that's more of a sign of weakness than anything. When Kuja finds out that he was created with a limited life-span, he doesn't go insane. Matter of fact, he actually finds irony in the situation and simply changes his plans to fit around his expiration because he was able to keep his cool.

Plus he doesn't need to summon a giant meteor to obliterate a planet, he can do it by himself with ease:

Kuja >>> Sephiroth

Kuja is the best villain so far. I just wish they didn't make him a monkey boy like Zidane.....

OMG tails on teh peoples tehy be Supah Sayains I don't liek eet :gasp:

What's with the Steiner attitude? I didn't mind the tails and Zidane was awesome.

I need clarification. Best villain as in the villain you enjoyed beating up the most, or the one that was so hard to kill?
I always get confused.

But I'll say Sephiroth right now.

Dr. Cid. Psychotic, fun to play with, oh so my guilty pleasure <3

Sorry Ghis :(

Kefka, indefinitely for me. I haven't played FFIX, but Kuja doesn't seem like he's too stuck up. But I cant really judge him in the least, as I only got as far as Burmecia and killing that gay water dragon thing.

But really, Kefka is a generic outline of villain. I KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE I CAN AND BECAUSE I WANT TO, KEKEKEKEKEKEKEEE. Though he was quite plain, he was very entertaining imo. But what seperates him from other villians is his self absorbed attitude. I loved when he spat out that line about the party sounding like a chapter from a self help book in FFVI.

it's really nothing I've ever seen before in an RPG, and it gave me a good giggle.

Dr. Cid. Psychotic, fun to play with, oh so my guilty pleasure <3

Sorry Ghis :(

Dr. Cid was one of the best characters in XII......however, I didn't see him as a villain...I didn't see anyone on Archades' side as villains, for that matter.

Kefka, indefinitely for me. I haven't played FFIX, but Kuja doesn't seem like he's too stuck up. But I cant really judge him in the least, as I only got as far as Burmecia and killing that gay water dragon thing.

Kuja's about as stuck up as you can get, he's such a huge narcissist :wacky:

But really, Kefka is a generic outline of villain. I KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE I CAN AND BECAUSE I WANT TO, KEKEKEKEKEKEKEEE. Though he was quite plain, he was very entertaining imo.

And that's what makes Kefka truly villainous, he just kills cuz he's a sadistic bastard and enjoys it.

It is all about Kefka. he is by far the most insane and interesting villain I have come across. a guy you really like to hate.

IMO that's more of a sign of weakness than anything. When Kuja finds out that he was created with a limited life-span, he doesn't go insane. Matter of fact, he actually finds irony in the situation and simply changes his plans to fit around his expiration because he was able to keep his cool.

Plus he doesn't need to summon a giant meteor to obliterate a planet, he can do it by himself with ease:

Kuja >>> Sephiroth

Because of that, I want to go out and buy FF9

You really should, the game is fantastic. It's one gigantic tribute to all the oldschool FF's and has a ton of charm to it :neomon:

I voted Beatrix, just cause I could :cool:

I don't see her as a villain either...even when you were fighting against her, she wasn't really bad, she was just doing her duty and what she thought was right at the time.

hardkorengima said:

lol, paying money to play psx games. :neomon:

You really should, the game is fantastic. It's one gigantic tribute to all the oldschool FF's and has a ton of charm to it :neomon:

It's not too horrible so far, but enemies not giving up their damn pissing items is starting to annoy the shit out of me :neomon:

Kuja's about as stuck up as you can get, he's such a huge narcissist :wacky:

Really? I'd kind of pegged him as the sarcastic guy that's always able to keep his cool. D :

Last edited:
It's not too horrible so far, but enemies not giving up their damn pissing items is starting to annoy the shit out of me :neomon:

For real? o_O Enemies drop a shit-ton of loot in IX. You'll be swimming in potions, hi-potions and ethers early on in the game. You'll even have a fair supply of elixers by the end of the game...so it probably just hates you :gasp:

Oh, one warning: don't sell your old equipment. You'll want to keep it for synthesis.

Really? I'd kind of pegged him as the sarcastic guy that's always able to keep his cool. D :

Sarcastic yes. Able to keep his cool, most definitely. But he's also very self-obsessed. But he should be, he's hawt :wacky:

For real? o_O Enemies drop a shit-ton of loot in IX. You'll be swimming in potions, hi-potions and ethers early on in the game. You'll even have a fair supply of elixers by the end of the game...so it probably just hates you :gasp:

Oh, one warning: don't sell your old equipment. You'll want to keep it for synthesis.

I so would have done that if I hadn't read this message. :wacky:

I'm talking about stealing items though. what bastards they are:neomon:

Sarcastic yes. Able to keep his cool, most definitely. But he's also very self-obsessed. But he should be, he's hawt :wacky:

I think i might have to change my mind on mai vote after I beat this game. :wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back