Best Villain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so would have done that if I hadn't read this message. :wacky:

I'm talking about stealing items though. what bastards they are:neomon:

lawl, lucky I warned you then. There's actually a part in the game where your weakest weapons will deal the most damage. Plus, Amarant can throw spare weapons for massive damage anyway.

Stealing is kind of a bitch in IX, you can get abilities that up your chances, of course.......but it's still ridiculous. There's been plenty of instances where it's taken me upwards of 10 minutes to steal something from a boss, so I'm sitting around stealing from him and having everyone else defend so I don't kill him. At least the game is easy enough to let you do that :wacky:

I think i might have to change my mind on mai vote after I beat this game. :wacky:
Oh you will, rest assured. Kuja is a pretty good villain. He's about as narcissistic as Kefka, maybe even more, but he's not such a generic archetype. And let's not forget, Kuja is probably the smartest villain, what with manipulation on a grand scale and stuff.

Clearly the forums' populus knows who the best villains are. :monster:

Kefka would win..!
Poisoning everyone in a city (Doma), thats not something the other villains have exactly accomplished so far personally.

I voted for one, and only, the meanest... KEFKA!
Because as I stated in some other threads that not only he was big mean crazy killing machine, but also he wanted to drain the energy of the Warring Triad in which he succedd and became the god.

Kefka would win..!
Poisoning everyone in a city (Doma), thats not something the other villains have exactly accomplished so far personally.

But Kuja manipulated a genocide that nearly wiped out an entire race :neomon:

Still, can't deny that it was pretty badass of Kefka poisoning that city just for the lulz. I voted for Kuja, but honestly I'll be happy if Kefka wins this too.

Wow, this the first time seeing that Sephiroth isn't leading. Looks like its time for much better badass villains to take his place :monster:

Agreed. Looks like there are plenty of sensible people here who realize Sephiroth isn't ZOMG TEH BEST VILLAIN EVAR HES SO HAWT OMG!

On another note...why is Vayne in here? :wacky:

As the actual characters go, Vayne and Seymour are the most interesting and developed.
Kefka is a nihilist you destroys the world.
Vayne is a guy to get humans to have control over their fates.
There is no comparison really.

If you were to be detached, Vayne would be seen as an anti-hero

If you were to be detached, Vayne would be seen as an anti-hero

Which is exactly why I didn't vote for him. Vayne had good intentions and was in no way villainous. Just being the antagonist doesn't mean someone's a true villain...hell, Ashe was more of a villain than Vayne was, she was just a greedy, ungrateful bitch obsessed with nethicite and getting her throne back.

When I saw this pool I tought sephiroth would have a overwelming victory but to my suprise I saw both Kefka and kuja at the tops???
Kuja is too narcisist to me and kefka reminds me of a clown lol
Meh I always liked sephiroth so I'm going with his powerfull badass atitude.

PS: Where's gilgamesh? :O "Now we fight like men, and ladies, and ladies who dress like men!"

Last edited:
Seymour, even after death, still tried again and again to kill Yuna's party.

Now that's perseverance and the mark of a great villain. :monsmash:

kefka reminds me of a clown lol

Probably cuz he is :wacky:
PS: Where's gilgamesh? :O "Now we fight like men, and ladies, and ladies who dress like men!"

But he eventually helps you out in The Void, and in the other games he's never really been a villain, just sort of his own side.

Seymour, even after death, still tried again and again to kill Yuna's party.

Now that's perseverance and the mark of a great villain. :monsmash:

Well well, another person who likes Seymour. I kinda liked him, he was seriously twisted in the head. One minute I'd feel sorry for him, the next I'd be disgusted with him. Plus, his Flux form on Mt. Gagazet was one of the hardest bosses in the game (not counting sidequests), so he gets props for that :neomon:

Seymour too is kind of an anti-hero. He wants to end the people's suffering, albeit by killing them:elmo:
He was insane, but he had a nice sounding voice. That makes all the difference really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back