Best FF Game Overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Kingdom Hearts in the poll? :wacky:

Anyway, my vote goes to Crisis Core, since producers of the game actually had enough sense not to make it an ATB style FF. Would've sucked. That, and cos Zack is the smexiest male character that FF will ever have, not counting the trannies :neomon:

Im surprised FF IX is ranked 1st. I would have thought either FF VII or FF X they both set the stage for good RPGs on Playstation and PS2

Im surprised FF IX is ranked 1st. I would have thought either FF VII or FF X they both set the stage for good RPGs on Playstation and PS2

You kidding me? IX has the best character development of any FF, the environments are great, it has the best OST of any FF and the game is just plain charming.

I'm confused why Kingdom Hearts is in the poll :huh:

Although I absolutely loved KH2, I'm sticking to a FF choice, and that's gonna have to be FFX.

I just loved the over-all game; the story, the characters, the gameplay, it all meshed together very nicely

I'd have to go with VI. It did an amazing job with character connections, did excelent job with utilizing such a large cast.

Why IS Kingdom Hearts on the poll? xD

I'm sad that Tactics isn't on there but I didn't nominate it so meh...
I'd go with VII because of the deep, dark storyline and the amazing cast of characters.

:gasp: I can't decide...and why IS Kingdom Hearts on the poll!? The world's gone mad! :gasp:

Okay, I have chosen. I choose FFVII! I loved every character and they built the most excellent storyline. Also, I loved the Materia System, the music was perfect and it has a classic RPG feel.

Yeah I really don't get why KH is on the poll -__-

But wow, this poll is alot closer than I thought. I just expected VII and X to pwn everything else.

Me too, I thought VII would kill. But alas, FFIX is ahead and tied with X. I really need to get IX back, I never played it much.

Guess what I voted for. Yeah, no freaking clues there.

Anyway, I voted for a specific game because of it's awesome villains, Hunts, gameplay and storyline in general.

Guess what I voted for. Yeah, no freaking clues there.

Anyway, I voted for a specific game because of it's awesome villains, Hunts, gameplay and storyline in general.
Obviously not FFXII then:neomon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back