Nintendo The Legend of Zelda

I'm sure they could have found somewhere safe to stay :lew: I do wish they'd have continued with that Link after Phantom Hourglass, though :hmmm: Without a Temple of the Ocean King sort of thing in it.

I didn't like Phantom Hourglass all that much. I don't like being under a constant time limit really and it's weird seeing how I fucking love Major's Mask. (Favorite Zelda games.)
I always tried to match the places in one Hyrule to others in the next Hyrule and so far...I am guessing the Temple of the Ocean King might be a weird version of the Temple of Time or something; I'm not too good at linking games together. Nor do I care much to do that at times. xD

It wasn't just the time limit I hated :gonk: Those damn Phantoms didn't help at all. Not to mention that you kept going back :hmph: Spirit Tracks was good, but they brought back that same Temple formula, so I never ended up finishing it.

It wasn't just the time limit I hated :gonk: Those damn Phantoms didn't help at all. Not to mention that you kept going back :hmph: Spirit Tracks was good, but they brought back that same Temple formula, so I never ended up finishing it.

I just don't like being chased when three's nothing I can do to defend my self. >_>;;
I fucking loved Spirit Tracks, I didn't mind it that much in the Tower of Spirits because there was no actual time limit; just sneaking around which wasn't so bad. But I can safely say that I didn't like the parts in which I had to do the different Tower of Spirit levels.

I was on the last Tower of Spirits level when I stopped :hmmm: It was a lot better than the Ocean King from what I remember, but I really don't remember a lot of it :wacky: I loved Phantom Hourglass aside from that, and ended up braving the Temple a second time and beat it again :gasp: It was easier the second time around, actually :grin:

I was on the last Tower of Spirits level when I stopped :hmmm: It was a lot better than the Ocean King from what I remember, but I really don't remember a lot of it :wacky: I loved Phantom Hourglass aside from that, and ended up braving the Temple a second time and beat it again :gasp: It was easier the second time around, actually :grin:

I remember the last battle of Phantom Hourglass...or well, the first final battle. I had the hardest time drawing the hourglass on the damn DS screen. ;-;
I actually stopped playing because the hourglass wouldn't come up no matter what I did!
Then after a while, it did come up even if I was doing the exact same thing...
I was annoyed. o.e;

Yeah, that fight was a pain when the hourglass didn't register :hmmm: But when that flute in Spirit Tracks didn't work right :rage:... That was even worse :hmph:

Yeah, that fight was a pain when the hourglass didn't register :hmmm: But when that flute in Spirit Tracks didn't work right :rage:... That was even worse :hmph:

O_O Oh god, I fucking hated the Spirit Flute sometimes, it wouldn't register the notes and I think I did stop playing for a few days because I was getting so frustrated with it. xD

Back to Skyward sword now. :3

I'll have to go and play that more at some point :hmmm: I don't particularly like venturing forth into my brother's cave/room to play the Wii. I played it for 3 hours when he got it, though, and got to the first dungeon. Fun game so far :grin:

I was playing, but then my niece showed up and she won't let me focus. >_>;;
I am trying to get Hyrulian Shield which means that I have stopped the story for the time being. I am currently distracted with sidequests, I've always loved the sidequests in the games. They make everything better. :3

Im wondering if there is a way to change Link to left hand in Twilight Princess, because i just got it for the wii and its kinda hard to play it left handed and harder to play right handed because im left handed. :P

so is there away to do it???

Last edited:
:hmmm: I am pretty sure Link is right handed in the wii version of twilight princess, the whole game is mirrored because majority of people are right handed and it makes it easier with the wiimote and all.

They also kept him right handed for Skyward Sword.

So how does a left handed person play either of them on the Wii? Does it mirror the game again? :sad3:

In SS Link is indee now right handed. Who else has beaten it besides me?

I was upset that there was no option to flip the controls like in Twilight Princess; not only because Link is not supposed to be right-handed but because of the fact that some people actually are left-handed and is hard for them to play a game made for right-handed people!

Also, I did beat Skyward Sword and I do like it. I need to play it more but the batteries for my Wiimote are low and I haven't bought new ones. Hah.

Also, IMO Ghirahim > Ganondorf.

I'm having some issues with Skyward Sword. While I've enjoyed it so far, it's certainly not the "best Zelda ever" that the critics were crowing about.

I'm not very far, admittedly. The Water Dragon just told me to GTFO and go get her special water from the first temple and I turned it off in frustration. That's some lazy ass game design right there. It was THREE FRIGGIN TEMPLES AGO!!! They can't make a new one??? Jesus. Also I find the controls not nearly as sharp as advertised.

This is true; it's a good game--I finished it--but I'd rather play Majora's Mask. The fact that you have to return places did get to me a bit, too.
They should have made new ones or something.
That's all I got.

It worries me no one started this thread.

The Legend of Zelda is my favorite series of all time! Ocarina of Time is my absolute favorite, and Adventure of Link my least favorite. Everything about the series is excellent, from its many music remixes to Links ever changing appearences.

I know there is someone out there who loves Zelda as much as I do!

i bet i know somebody who loves it more then you :P but i love Ocarina of Time but i like Twilight Princess more... its more challenging... ive already beat both games with only 3 hearts and Orcarina of Time was too easy

I believe I've played A Link To The Past on GBA, and Ocarina Of Time on N64. I was never able to finish either. I was younger and gave up on them really quick. Though, I'd be more than willing to try OoT on 3DS. My Dad really liked the game too. XD I'd say we made it about half way through, and then never touched it again. I liked what I played, I just didn't have patience to try and figure everything out. XD

OoT is up there for favorite games. I can't even count the number of times I played through it, though I wanted to punch navi at some points... My favorite playthrough was naming link Jackass, so everytime he was adressed, i would laugh.

Twilight Princess, to me, was absolutely horrible. Hated thr graphics and hated the gameplay on wii. Wish i had sold it for the GC version, but was so turned off i never wanted to play it again.

Only boss I remember from LTTP beyonf Ganon and Agihnim was the worm one in the Tower of Hera. Mostly because it pissed me off when the frigging thing knocked me off the platform and had to start it from the beginning again.

Yeah.
That was an annoyance beyond belief. -.-

The Biggoron sword quest wasn't actually all that hard. At least you can use your horse. There are plenty of shortcuts too. I found Jabu Jabu's belly difficult because I kept getting lost, and I had to keep making sure not to drop Ruto in the wrong places, and you can't kill any of the jellyfish easily until you get the boomerang--and they're really annoying. The bosses in that level weren't easy either. Some of the dungeons did have a creepy atmosphere, but they weren't really considered hard if you think about it.

Jabu Jabu Boss
It always terrified me to see the boss of Jabu Jabu's belly pimple up and explode. It is the only boss death in the series that is terrifying to watch. It'll give you nightmares.

My favorite games are both the NES ones and Wind Waker.
Wind Waker has the best decisive story in the series and the continuation of Link the 4th's story Minish Cap was perfect to fit the guidelies of the King Of Hyrule that was a boat beforehand. The NES ones get an honorable mention. As this was the original Link's story of course which started it all.

Back