Buy or download?

• Buy from a shop

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Download

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Either/don't mind

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
These days I just prefer to download stuff from iTunes or something. I have far too much clutter as is in terms of physical discs that I never use. No point adding to it >.>

Suppose I would make an exception if I was really excited for it maybe

Spotify, so, technically I "rent" digitally? (Haven't bought a physical copy for music in a long time.) There are the occasional tunes I'll download from iTunes, if I can't get it on Spotify, but that's pretty rare now.

Are we talking about downloading a song the legitimate way, where you actually pay for it? Or are we talking about the scumbag way and pirating it for free? I'll download songs off of iTunes if I dont want the actual full album, or I'll buy the physical copy of an album in a store if I love the whole thing.
Either way, fuck no to pirating and illegally downloading music.

It depends on the album. Sometimes, I really want a physical copy, but most of the time, I download it digitally so that I can enjoy it immediately and take the music with me on my phone. I don't tend to go shopping much and always prefer to listen to music before I buy it (when I haven't, I have ended up with CDs I dislike, which just clutters the house and leaves me with less money than I had before!)

Back