Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
This game is doing my head in

I have found another world to loath will all my being. Port chuffing Royal. It's driving me mad. Those goddam pirates won't DIE :gasp:

I have seen the game over screen more times than I care to mention from the moment go, yet everyone keeps telling me it's easy. Well, it's not for me and it's gettting on my tits. If it wasn't for actually enjoying the story I think I would have already given up

I am gunna burn every trace of KH from existence when I finally complete it

You can only attack the pirates when they are in the moonlight, if you attack them in the shadows, they take no damage.

You have to make sure they're in the moonlight. When their skeletons are exposed, they're vulnerable. Use Ice and freeze them in the moonlight, if needed.

I take no blame for your Proud Mode predicament. You clicked it. :wacky:

They seem to hover in the shadows alot. They keep swiping my medallion and won't turn into dead pirates when the time is running out. They are mocking me, I can feel it -__-

I take no blame for your Proud Mode predicament. You clicked it. :wacky:

You convinced me it was easy -__-

In my defense, I have never found it anymore difficult.

In your defense, I'm an elite player and levelled up to about level 10 before I fought in the Struggle tournament. :wacky:

You don't need stats to beat Luxord, just timing and Luck. As for having nightmares...well I also had rather bad experiences with it when trying to beat some of the bosses on Final Mix. Especially the knight....

The pirates are easy, and by the way when you're trying to get the medallions make sure you leveled up one of the forms Valor or Wisdom but in my opinion I prefer Valor it will help you a lot

Oh I've beaten the game now, I swore pretty much all the way through it though; bloody game was so infuriating. Now Im at a loss as what to do with my self, I miss swearing at the tv hahaha. I almost tore my hair out on Xaldin...

Beat Saix & Luxord on my first try though :wacky:

It was just too hard, I think I'l play beginner if I EVER decide to play it again <_<

Those fucking skeleton pirate things were horrible. I hated Port Royal because of them. That sucks too because the character designs were amazing. I just couldn't enjoy it because in the back of my head there was always the thought of a stupid pirate attack. Every fucking time on the boat I got attacked.

:mokken:

Back