[FF: Unlimited] What did you think

Tethar

~
Gil
I found it quite interesting at first as it was both familier and new and it was quite col seeing the summons with out having to do it yourself.

However aftr a while it began to bore me as it was so repetetive in ime the only thing that was interesting was the summoning. Which was way overused aswell.

Thankfully though the ending was quite good. Makenshi was easily my favorite character.

This is the anime right? If so I've only seen the first episode of it so far, and boy is it ever different. But different in a good way.

Is it worth watching through the whole thing I ask?

I got bored after the first volume. I have no desire to pick this up, and watch it again. Seriously, it was that boring for a first volume.

I generally liked it, the series was quite dilute of story throughout the middle with a few decent episodes here and there, most of the good parts are the beggining and mainly the end imo.

Could have been better if there was just more effort throughout, instead of pointless fillers.

My favourite character must have been either Makenshi or
his brother Madoushi
though I found Oscar to be quite funny at times.

Definatley could have been better.

Oschar was rather interesting as he was a manipulative behind the scenes type person.

Did anyone else notice his name is infact an anagram of Chaos?
It has a H in it somewere, though I would have to check for the exact spelling.

I just looked at the back oa a volume, its spelled Oscar. Good idea though, I actually always thoughed he would have been revealed to be the main threat, he just seemed far more intelligent than the other lords and tyrant, he didnt actualy physically do much himself, like you said he just manipulates situations and watched from the shadows.

He did disappoint me in the end, I wanted him to be a bit more significant.

I just checked the file on him in one of the cases and it speled it "Oschar" so yeah it is a good idea actually thank you.

almost every episode ends the same way and it is somewhat cheesy

I think it's cool! I just bought an Phase 3 DVD yesterday. I have missed the episodes 1 to 8 (Phase 1 Episodes; 1-4, Phase 2 Episodes; 5-8, Phase 3 Episodes; 9-12) but as far as I have saw I really like it! ^_^

Loz, Did you really like it that much...? I think after seeing other anime I kinda had high hopes for this anime, but it just came to be a mediocre one.

Well duh! Isn't it obvious? since I'm a big fan of FF game series I also like the other FF series (like Advent Children, Unlimited ect). ^_^ And DarkSquall, that isn't right. YouTube CANNOT accept longer than 10 minutes -videos and each episode of FF:U is over 22 minutes. :)

I didn't watch it.
Then don't post here!
Quite! you'll get me in trouble with DB or another admin!
So?
Ok Next is your vocal cords!

Over all i like it. In the beginning its the most bizzar anima i've ever seen.... But i have to admit the episodes with the Ocean Puzzle were so damn boring

Then when Makenshi killed Pist. Its all Amazing From there

People If Ur seriously Interested in this show... Just buy the ffu collection pack.It comes with all the episodes(25).

Back