[FF: Unlimited] What did you think

It was ok, the whole Kaze thing with his soil gun just got plain annoying, plus it dragged on for way to long. Was ok but was expecting more.

dispite kaza is a rip off of vincent from FFVII i really liked this anime so much so i watch the whole thing at least once every two weeks

I bought the first 3 DVDs in a sale and I took them back after I watched them. I didnt enjoy it as much as I thought I would. The characters didnt appeal to me and I only liked the chocobos. I just didnt take an interest in it.

Yeah, FF:U definitely isn't anything award winning xDD I just happen to like it cause I like the characters and it's just so strange, and cute in a weird way.

It's obvious it had some potential, Square just didn't execute it properly at all.

Yeah, FF:U definitely isn't anything award winning xDD I just happen to like it cause I like the characters and it's just so strange, and cute in a weird way.

It's obvious it had some potential, Square just didn't execute it properly at all.

i agree though i did watch the whole thing... i don't really know why though, but that is besides the point, it could have been worse but yes kaze is a rip off of vincent valentine...

i really was curious about it at first, but after hearing all the negative comments on it, I've avoided it. Plus, the animation doesn't look all that spectacular to me.

The series was okay, but the ending was just plain terrible, it ruined the whole thing for me

You can try typing 'Final Fantasy: Unlimited' on Youtube :/ Other than that I don't really know, cause I just bought it off Amazon.com .

Oooo, ok then...so the shows arent like on starz or sumthing like that. So that means we have to buy them on like Amazon. and stuff??, i might just do that....if Final Fantasy is my favorite game...then the show cant be bad.

Trust me, dont believe it to be great just cause Final Fantasy is in the title, remember Spirits Within? I fell into the same trap and loathed every minute of it. But you may like it, but to me it doesnt do the Final Fantasy name justice.

I've seen the first 8 episodes and I honestly really enjoy it. The little girl in particular is hilarious. I do think that Kaze was a bit too much of a Cloud/Vincent mix, but I got used to him by the third episode. The only thing that I really didn't dig was the bad guys. They seemed weird and boring to me. Other than that, I've dug it.

Back