Bambi

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Oh I love these 2 fils, Im watching Ice Age 2 and it's just making me lol like a child :wacky: Diego is just so funny frozen on a peice of ice while some big scary fish comes at him oh lawl.... :monster:

I can't get enough of the first one, I swear I watch it more than my daughter does.

I love Ice Age. xD I haven't seen the 2nd one yet, but I thought the first one was really good. Diego's a favorite of mine as well.

Oh gosh, that dodo scene was hilarious! I laugh everytime I see it. xD Lol it kinda gives this suggestion that the reason why they're all extinct is because they're such stupid birds. It was a funny attempt anyway.

I LOOOOOOVE this movie...I like the first one way more, but they're both funny. I spend a good 15 minutes laughing until I cry every time I see scrat the squirrel. XD

I actually just bought a nice box set with both movies not too long ago!

Still haven't got around to seeing the second one. Not all that sure if I want to bother really. The first was well good though. My mate literally cried laughing at the bit with the dodo's. xD

I cry at the end of the first one, when Diego comes back over that hill and he's aliiiiiive.

I have a scrat sponge, his little temper tantrum at the end reminds me of me haha xD

haha I loved the Saber Tooththed Tiger in it, Diego was his name I think. Loved how he warmed up to the kid in the middle of the movie and he turned out good in the end.

I do want to smasht aht little squirrel in the face though. Freak'n annoying squirrel.

The first movie was freaking amazing. I never cried from laughing, but I definitely had my fits. My favorite character was probably Sid, a big reason because of the character art. You just look at him and start laughing, and then he starts talking and you laugh harder.

I never see sequels, so I haven't seen Ice Age 2. I don't plan on doing so, lest it annoy me. :|

Cute movies. I love watching the squirrel chase that nut around. I enjoyed the first Ice Age more than the second, but both movies are rather good.

The second one's ok, not as good as the first, but ok. I've been hearing there's a third one coming out this year ...

The second one's ok, not as good as the first, but ok. I've been hearing there's a third one coming out this year ...
There is going to be a new one :wink:...but sadly not this year.
IceAge_DawnoftheDinosaurs_TeaserPoster.jpg

Anyway, I thought both were great films and took animation in the right direction (after all the crap animation films were released :mad:), the only thing that annoyed me with Ice Age 2 is that it was quite clearly jumping on the 'Global Warming' bandwagon, some of the stuff that Diego comes out with cracks me up >_<

There is going to be a new one :wink:...but sadly not this year.
IceAge_DawnoftheDinosaurs_TeaserPoster.jpg

Anyway, I thought both were great films and took animation in the right direction (after all the crap animation films were released :mad:), the only thing that annoyed me with Ice Age 2 is that it was quite clearly jumping on the 'Global Warming' bandwagon, some of the stuff that Diego comes out with cracks me up >_<
Ohhh, there we go. I thought they wouldn't be able to come up with a plot.

Now that I really do think about it, I always wondered where on earth the dinosaurs were lol. Aww, I really wanna see the baby again now ... imagine if they see him again, but grown up in this movie? It'd be weird. Wonder if he would ever recognise them?

I love Ice Age!!!

I just bought 1 and 2 a couple of weeks ago and I've got number 3 on layby still.

I've not watched them for a while but I love Sid the Sloth and Scrat that little squirrel thing. XD

He's so funny at the start of both movies. >.<

I need to watch the first two again before I get number 3 off layby.

That reminds me, I haven't even seen the third one yet. :gasp:

It's on my list of films-I-haven't-watched-that-were-released-ages-ago. I hear it's supposed to be really good, probably better than the second.

I've only seen the first movie, however it was an amazing movie, no doubt. My favorite parts were anything that had to do with the squirrel and his acorn. He was such an adorable, fun character. Diego also grew on me throughout the movie, like I'm sure it was meant to be. Manny and Sid were also a very fun odd couple. Overall a great movie. I still do want to see the other Ice Age movies though. I'm not gonna expect much though, unfortunately.

Back