YouTube Accounts

My main one is thecrown871 and I'm thinking making a second one my back up one for now it's a maybe and no i haven't decided the name yet and the second one is for all geeks,nerds and both nerdy geeky like me since i might not share same knowledge as a regular nerd you know I'm 50/50.

And it will have all of what i love yes video games,anime,manga their reviews too and all of other nerdy geeky things i love and i love doing and yes about computers and their reviews too.

And i haven't decided what kind videos should i do yet and i might do blogging here in there not a lot though like what's bothering me or if i have questions other things too

http://www.youtube.com/user/JeriKane1998 Most of you know I have a YouTube channel, but now you have a link! Anyway, for now this is my main channel, which features regular vlogs about my day, wrestling talks, updates on stuff that will never happen, and other random bullshit. Eventually this channel will morph into "JKYBehindTheScenes" which I will explain more about soon. Until then, enjoy what's on my channel, fuckers. :)

Soooooo a lot has happened. I now have TWO YouTube accounts. I completely deleted the JeriKane1998 account. I'm now rocking a new pimped out, and original name for my two accounts. Now, just for YI, I wont be posting any videos until I get my brand new sexy video camera for Christmas, which will be this upcoming December (the wait is killing me). However I may post a few videos at the end of October on my second channel, showing our adventures in Miami at the HIAC PPV. However that will probably be my only video until Dec.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thejerikaneshow
That's gonna be my main channel, where I'll upload episodes of the show. It'll be starring me and my dad for a while. He's a big wrestling fan like I am, and we tend to disagree a lot on certain storylines, etc. So I'm hoping we'll make for an interesting duo on screen. Along with wrestling based content, we'll also occasionally have video game reviews, and other stuff. However the main focus will be wrestling.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thejerikanelife
My second channel will be more of a "real" type of thing. These videos wont be as dolled up as the main show, but they'll be pretty enough. On this channel, I'll have my guest stars with me, and sometimes I'll do videos on my own. I'll do vlogs, challenges, tags, etc. All that random shit that gets thousands of hits, because that's what I do. Yes, it's gonna be called "TheJeriKaneLife".

That's really all I can say about them right now. I'll assure you all that I'm not going into this head on. I've been planning for months now, and have many gimmicks and topics ready for video. My main concern is if my guest leaves me hanging, in which case I'll more likely than not be fucked, because I have the personality of Freya from FFIX (See: Cardboard box). Anyway, I'm gonna be selfish and ask that those of you who have a YouTube account please subscribe to both channels. You can find them in this post (See: above) and in my signature (See: below). I also put some fellow FFFers into my channel box for others to see. Because that's what I do, and I'm a good person (no, for real, I am). :)

Back