XBox Lost Odyssey

Sarah is awesome and you will get more physical fighters on the way xD Sarah, Jansen and Ming rule at magic so You can take out foes easily if you train em enough. Mits Kaim is really strong! How much is he doing per hit at the level you are and dont forget about perfects they can save your ass in hard fights. Make sure to pickup some spells alon the way to help you out. The music is really creepy when you fight the old sorceror and you will encounter it alot more. Good luck Suki and if you need help Im here xD

I wanted to like this game. But the combat system felt like a bad remake of Legend of Dragoon, and parts of the game I had to use a walkthrough for because there was literally NO itinerary whatsoever. The game is beautiful, but not fun to me.

I'm really enjoying the game so far though I'm not very far into it. The graphics and music are beautifully done and I love reading Kaim's memories (though most of them are terribly depressing). I'm not a huge fan of the battle system, tbh and that may be what's keeping me from playing as much as I want to. Also, Jansen pisses me off. >_>

I'm really enjoying the game so far though I'm not very far into it. The graphics and music are beautifully done and I love reading Kaim's memories (though most of them are terribly depressing). I'm not a huge fan of the battle system, tbh and that may be what's keeping me from playing as much as I want to. Also, Jansen pisses me off. >_>

Yeah, i stopped somewhere on the 3rd disc. Seems like sometimes the the random battles take about as long as the boss battles. I try and read some of his memories, but a lot of them take like 10 minutes to read. Eventually I'll sit down and finish it.

I'm quit on the last boss.

The boss battle before it was just a nuisance, and when I defeated it, I only had low HP characters.... luckily, I get health from fire attacks, so that I can get through this second-last boss, and enough potions to raise Kaim and Seth's strength, since the boss is pretty bad when it comes to magic. I got devastated on the final one though, where it used an attack that just completely wiped us out, I believe.

Still the game was fun. I liked the combat system and the characters enough.

Yeah but you HAVE to know the memories to understand the story a bit more and I think there is an acheivement for watching them all. Come on guys they are actually interesing ^_^ Dont skip em. As for this game and anything else is on hold till FF XIII.

The memories are my favorite part of the game so far. Actually I've had the game for over 2 years since launch, but I have yet to beat it. I have to say my favorite parts so far are the dreams. I really didn't like General Kankasas, but I had more of a hatred for the main evil dude. Wow, I can hardly remember his name now. Gongora?

I'm pretty curious as to what happens at the end to the immortals. I really need to finish this game.

The memories are my favorite part of the game so far. Actually I've had the game for over 2 years since launch, but I have yet to beat it. I have to say my favorite parts so far are the dreams. I really didn't like General Kankasas, but I had more of a hatred for the main evil dude. Wow, I can hardly remember his name now. Gongora?

I'm pretty curious as to what happens at the end to the immortals. I really need to finish this game.

Oh yeah, Gongora was a horrible villain. So obnoxious...

The ending is good, if you ask me. Leaves very little room for a sequel though.

Just finished this game and beat most of the secret bosses, just got Immortal One and Professor K left to beat so I've hit up the Temple of Enlightenment to grind out some levels :P Just wish that damn hellish Kelolon would appear more.

Overall, I adored this game. Felt really old school to me, but with amazing visuals, a fantastic soundtrack, awesome story and a vibrant cast of characters. I loved every minute of it. So much so that I kind of consider this the Final Fantasy XII that "should have been." Don't know if anyone else feels that way...

I also liked the way they added a zoom feature with the right trigger. It was almost like they were saying "go on, we dare you! Inspect our world under a microscope, you won't find a blemish!"

And I didn't...

When I first played the game (which was maybe like 5 or 6 months ago) and one of the irst enemys I fought was a "kelilon"or however you spell it. I wanted to know why the hell am i looking at a monster from blue dragon in a game like this, then I see the magic is the same too...really doubted this would be a good a game. But I was wrong I ended up liking it alot towards the late middle of the game. Really glad cooke joined the party causeshe's just awsome. I will say if you dont train on this game then you wont get very far....the fights are just that hard which i didnt mind since I love a challenge so Im all for it.

Back