XBox Lost Odyssey

SapphireStar

♥ FFF's Matt Bellamy Pervert ♥
Veteran
Gil
Okay, this is meant to be the RPG the 360 has been waiting for. Im angry as the EU date has been pushed back to the 28th Feb instead of 1st :dry:

Ive not seen any trailers as this PC has no speakers. But it looks good for a 360 RPG and there are barely any of those around sadly.

The producer of Shadow Hearts, 1 of my fav RPGs, is in on this as is Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu. Hopefully it should be a treat.

Anyone had a chance to play this yet?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Odyssey

I too am really looking forward to this. It's so annoying they pushed back the release date, but I'm gonna make sure I pick up a copy when it's released definately.

Im defeintly going to purchase it. I picked up the preorder box in GameStation and it looks stunning. It says from the creators of Final Fantasy on the front, so I may have a good look at it.

definately gunna get this. looks like a classic FF with amazing graphics. 12 didn't do much for me and this look like the game ive been waiting for

Yeah, Sakaguchi is at the fore-front of this like he was with some of the best FF games ever, so I expect a great treat once I pop this game into my 360 and start the adventure.

Aztec and I have been looking forward to this game since "God knows when" and I can't believe it's only a few days from release. I had seen the intro cinema back when it was first released almost 2 years ago and I was stunned.

4 discs long to is the length of the game which is impressive. Every time you complete a disc you net yourself 125 GamerScore points. Looks like it's gonna be a great game with a plot that's got my wrapped up already in it.

EDIT: It releases on Tuesday Feb 12th for us here in North America. Japans' already got it though.

Some people are saying the plot line of an immortal who lives 1,000 years is sort of cheesy and all, but I think this one will have a great background story to it and a great plot twist at the end.

My friend imported it. It's really good apparently. He prefers it to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy.

I just bought it about 30 minutes ago. I just found out my next class is canceled since it's snowing like crazy here so I have a good 2 1/2 hours free time.

I'll start it up and see how it goes and let you know how it's like FF and all that jazz.

You lucky bastard lol! 2 weeks for me yet, its killing me!

Game have offered an in game level and exclusive weapon if you preorder with them and have XBox live. Im doing both, but cant get Live till day before release!

I'm looking forward to it. It's been a really quiet release though, it hasn't been advertised much at all. In fact the first I knew of it was just logging on to x box live one day and seeing it advertised there. But ever since reading up on it I've been really looking forward to it =D

Yeah, it's definitely great so far. I'm a little over 4 hours in and just got to the second boss battle in the game. It's got so much of an FFX feel to it.

It is kinda challenging in the fact that when you Heel your characters, you sort of run out of MP kinda quick. Otherwise, the leveling up is similar to FFVIII where it only takes 100EXP to gain a level, but learning skills through leveling for mortals and the immortals skill linking with mortals is pretty sweet.

Ive put about 8 and a half hours into it and just got past the second boss, theres alot of reading in the dreams he gets and there all really interesting so far. My Favorite Char so far is Jansen, hes funny

Barnezy91, please put more effort into your posts please. Youve recieved an infraction already and alot of your posts have had to be deleted as they are seen as spam. Another warning and you recieve another infraction.

Back on topic. I bought an imported copy on Thursday evening and Im hoping to get it today or tommorow as Ive got 2 days off work and just want to spend them playing this beauty. I downloaded a video trailer on XBOX Live and Im very impressed.

Any tips?

Try to get as many of the treasure chests and coffers as you can. You can receive most of your accessories and rings this way which in turn will let you learn most of your skills and abilities for your characters.

Jansen is hilarious so far, and yes the dreams are very very wordy. I only wish the dreams had more visualization to them instead of constant reading. Otherwise though, the stories are pretty awesome.

I'm also at the second boss at just under 5 hours into the game and everyone's at level 16 for me.

To make the game go faster you can just skip most of the treasure chest and items during your travels and just stock up money from battles cause you can buy alot of the ring ingredients at shops and stuff, most of the treasure is just minor things besides the seeds and seed slot items which you mite want to get.

Cause thats what was time consuming for me looking at my guide for all the hidden items and stuff, as well as reading the dreams.

AH! God this doesnt make sense till I get the game lol. Guides not released in the UK till next Friday whcih sucks royally.

I dont want to fly through the game, I want to get as much as possible done in it lol.

And Ive discovered theguy Ive ordered the game from is sending from Japan, not the Uk like he says! Plus hes avoiding my emails and a buyer who has purchased the game said he waited for 11 days before getting it! I bought it last Thursday! If I knew it would take this long, I would have waited till the damn UK release. Im such in a badmood right now. Guy needs to die!!! Hes taken my cash and just messed bout getting it sent down from Japan. Rip off merchant.

Why can't this juts come out now!?
Though I suppose I can have it for my birthday at this rate. I'm hoping it's as good as it sounds, but I'm not getting myself too worked up just in case lol.

Too late lol, Im beyond worked up that Im watching the trailer daily for Gods sake! I do hope its as good as Ive imagined it to be seriously.

Still my game hasnt arrived. Its annoying as this guys getting away with pure murder!

Back