• Black Waltz no. 1

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Black Waltz no. 2

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Black Waltz no. 3

Votes: 35 74.5%

• Total voters
Waltz 3, for certain.

He got hit by a train and got up talking about killing people. If that is not the epitome of beastlieness, I think I'm missing the point of being a beast.

My favourite is definitely Black Waltz number 3. Garnet actually showed him a little compassion because he couldn't help the fact that he was trying to capture her, as it's what he was programmed to do. The FMV he was in was amazing, and the cutscene where he steals the plane from Zorn and Thorn cracks me up.

I liked NO. 3 simply because Vivi gets to mess him up proper after what he does to those Black Mages, also when you fight him its the first time Vivi goes into trance. On my first playthrough i actually found #1 and #2 hard, i didn't really train before the fights.

i never actually thought about which one i liked the most until i saw this thread. after thinking about it for awhile, i decided on black waltz. 1. i chose him because he introduces the player to the black waltzes. its also near the beginning of the game (by beginning, i mean when you first encounter the world map) and the ice cavern seemed so cool and ff old school, so i guess i just associate him with that sense of nostalgia i got at that point in the game. i also liked his bell :highfive:

Waltz 3 was my favourite, persistent little fucker he was, also I felt sorry for him on that last battle where he was just like....must ...take....princess.....alive, or whatever it was he was saying. He had more of a personality compared to the other 2 who just appear, get killed then are gone

Plus I liked how Zorn and thorn were made to jump out of that mini air ship thing, I hate those 2 so that gave Waltz number 3 extra points in his favour :monster:

My favorite Black Waltz is Black Waltz #3 because of his brutality. As for battle wise I choose Black Waltz #1 because he made the battle very entertaining.

Back