XBox Xbox Live Gamerscore

Moogles

Tauros and Probopass <3
Veteran
Gil
If you have Xbox Live, you're most likely familiar with the achievement system. Upon completion of specific tasks assigned to Xbox 360 games, the player is rewarded with points that make up his/her gamerscore.

My gamerscore is an unremarkable 2,255. I don't replay games to get ALL the achievements; in fact, I don't go for achievements at all. Some people love getting them, though. I've got a buddy who has a gamerscore of over 60,000.

Anywho!

If you have an Xbox Live account, what's your gamerscore?

Mines shit, its currently 255. And Im on 3 stars which sucks eggs. Some of my mates are pretty high scorers and I so envy them.

You probably haven't had your account all that long if you still have 3 stars.

...though a lot of people on Xbox Live abuse the reputation system.

Yeah, got it mind Jan this year. My bor gave me rep and visa versa. Ive had ppl pestering me to do the same thing and I refuse as its abusive as youve said.

Only since Jan? It took a few months for me to get 5 stars, I think. A lot depends on the sort of games you play. Play lots of multiplayer games, and you'll likely get rep quicker. Play lots of games that don't emphasize multiplayer, and it takes longer.

And yup, I get several messages each week asking me to give undeserved reputation. People act poorly during games, get a crap load of negative reputation, and try to balance it out by getting people on their friends list to "prefer" them.

You lie! >_> Thats gata be like over 70 games worth

GamerScore suks too: 2280

No way, dude! I'm as honest as they come. =D

Send Liter A Kola a friend request and check for yourself. He won't know who you are, but who cares. Right now, he has a gamerscore of 65,100. He plays a lot of arcade games...

You dont HAVE to have XboxLive to now about Achievement points. But anyways, mine isn't very good either(only like 3750)but thats mostly because I don't really stride for Achievement points, I usually just play games for fun.

Ive recently got 400 which isnt bad. Ive got some Japanese players on ym list and one guy has over 50 odd games with a top score. Its mind numbing lol!

I've only got 2180 points but I havnt got very many games....

Halo 3 - 925
Gears of War - 420
Hexic HD - 10
Shadowrun PC - 275
Gears of War PC - 120
Halo 2 Vista - 270

I've only got 2180 points but I havnt got very many games....

Halo 3 - 925
Gears of War - 420
Hexic HD - 10
Shadowrun PC - 275
Gears of War PC - 120
Halo 2 Vista - 270

I forget my point total for each of my games. I'll check the xbox website.

Aha!

Halo 3 - 520
Call of Duty 4 - 290
Mass Effect - 25
Call of Duty 2 - 200
Gears of War - 460
GRAW 2 - 20
Oblivion - 540
Guitar Hero 3 - 15
Guitar Hero 2 - 80
Perfect Dark Zero - 80
Hexic HD - 25

Most of my achievements come from multiplayer.

i've got like 5600 and i have only had my xbox 360 for 6 months but i don't really play a game for acheivements i just play it for fun!!

I know someone with a Gamerscore of over 40,000. He has a perfect score on almost everygame he owns.
N3rd! XD

Mine's around 9,500 right now. I'm aiming for 10,000 here soon if I get back into Lost Odyssey or start up Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

Back