XBox Xbox Live Gamerscore

I currently have 30,913. I'm going to go back to Darksiders and Bayonetta soonish though, but I'm moving in two weeks and won't have internet. So I'll mostly end up playing offline a lot. :D

Im getting there, slowly but surely! I dont get enough time to game at the mo due to work, but hoping to get it higher: 5830.

Had my 360 since Christmas 2008, have played quite a few games, but I always prefer to go on my PS3 instead, anyway here's my gamertag and gamerscore:

iKeyran
Score: 7147

:)

Mines gone up to 6005 now. Got some games over weekend and DLC so thats helped it a wee bit lol XD

Mine is more than 16000 and im very proud of that. I shall get back to Final Fantasy XIII an get the remaining acheives. Its Just Halo Reach is a hell of alot of fun :gasp: Even if its only the beta. Oh well I know ill be playing FF XIII later.

My gamerscore's at just under 12,000 right now. I don't play games to get all the achievements usually. But for a game I enjoy immensely then I'll definitely try to get as many as I can. I like to explore and do everything I can in the really good games, and you can't really say you've seen/done everything in a game until you have all the achievements, because that's the whole point of them.
Currently replaying Mass Effect to get the remaining achievements and trying to get all achievements for Red Dead Redemption aswell.

Pfft, I only have like 300-600 I think (new 360 and the last wasn't connected to the internet, but had like 12000 or something).

I have been at 20000+ so almost 21000G but I havent been getting acheivements much lately. I am happy with where I am but Ill get acheivements still xD.

Right now I'm sitting at 16,456 Gamerscore. Just 3 more achievements for Torchlight and I will have them all.

My current gamerscore is about 740. I've only had my Xbox 360 for a few weeks though... :D

I got 3400 roughly XD i don't really play for gamerscore but that number might be higher as i got some points on sonic cd yesterday :D

Mine is almost 23000 now, because I have been getting achievements on Skyrim, Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, and some in Reach multiplayer. (the new achieves) I plan on getting a lot more in Skyrim.

I hit 66,000 yesterday, but I have been playing since Dec 05.

One of my mates is about to hit 200,000 and Stallion83 is about to hit 700,000!

Back