XBox Xbox Live Gamerscore

im at 7285:sup: and i think im going after infinite undiscovery
my gamertag is cornpops6 feel free to add me as a friend

GT: VegaNovus
GP: 2530 - Only had the xbox like 3/4 weeks
Games: Vigilante 8 (Arcade), Halo 3, Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil 5 (Got it 4 days ago + got 90% of the achievements already
cool.gif
)

Gonna try get Worms (Arcade) sometime

Feel free to add me, message me first with your FFF name though.

MY gamerscore is 10,401. Lol i checked and the person with the highest gamerscore in the world is Evan Good, his gamer tag is "stallion83", HIS GAMERSCORE IS 304,373!!!!!!

Uh, mine's 90 I think. Last time I checked anyway.

I finally signed up with Gold Membership although it's only free for a month. Dunno if we'll keep it or not after that.

And I got 3 stars. How in the world do you rep people? How do I find out who has repped me? Still new at this Xbox Live thing. >.>

My gamerscore for My main acc is 4875 and the other 2 are halo only. Lol Mits finaly whats your gt?

I finally signed up with Gold Membership although it's only free for a month. Dunno if we'll keep it or not after that.

And I got 3 stars. How in the world do you rep people? How do I find out who has repped me? Still new at this Xbox Live thing. >.>

For the most part, I don't really think people worry too much about rep unless they neg rep someone for being a jerk during an online match.

And on any given profile, you accumulate gamerpoints regardless of whether or not you're a gold member... or online, even.

To answer the question though, my gamerscore on my main account, Aztec Triogal, is 13,320. My secondary account, which is a botched account, is only 3,440.

MY gamerscore is 10,401. Lol i checked and the person with the highest gamerscore in the world is Evan Good, his gamer tag is "stallion83", HIS GAMERSCORE IS 304,373!!!!!!

That's disgusting. I'm having a hard time believing that he earned that gamerscore legitimately. The amount of time it'd take to rake up a score like that is mind-boggling.

But yeah, since I posted this topic (over a year ago), my gamerscore has grown to about 4,500. Intense!

Im now at 10620G I think! I am very proud but at least thats not anywhere close too the "no lifer"

Mine is around 35,000 (yes I need to do something else I know, please don't mock me, a lot of it is from Guitar Hero/ Rock Band type games)
I am going to find some way of putting my gamertag into my sig at some point
and my Gamertag is Who are you 2 feel free to add

I signed up to love film for a few months a while back and they sent me a fair few games which allowed me to get about 10,000 Gamerscore over the few months that I was borrowing them. As you can see, it helped me out a lot, with 36,000.

(My old username was Garnet-Dagger if it hasn't been changed yet)

13,000 or so? I have friends with well over 20,000, even 30,000, but a lot of them use Gamefly simply to get high GamerScore. I plan to get 1000G on FFXIII when that comes out though.

Mines gone up to 5,010. Not much, but Ive been giving my 360 some well earned rest. Most games I have have difficult achivements to unlock lol. Just gotta keep trying.

I signed up to love film for a few months a while back and they sent me a fair few games which allowed me to get about 10,000 Gamerscore over the few months that I was borrowing them. As you can see, it helped me out a lot, with 36,000.

(My old username was Garnet-Dagger if it hasn't been changed yet)
Checked out that website it seems like a pretty good deal i might try that. It beats trying to own every game in the world.

My gamerscore is now at 12960 so close to 13000 damn it. I should et 13000 tonight but all I have been playing lately is Modern Warfare 2 which has no acheives online. Might start the veteran campaing soon.

My gamerscore is now at 12960 so close to 13000 damn it. I should et 13000 tonight but all I have been playing lately is Modern Warfare 2 which has no acheives online. Might start the veteran campaing soon.

Get ready to die a lot bro! changing mag!!

My gs is in the early 11000s and im playing modern warfare 2 and darksiders.

Might start the veteran campaing soon.
You should, I don't know how many points you can get out of it but the veteran campaign is relatively straightforward. I jumped from Regular to Veteran with little problems, if you find the right places to hide behind and set yourself up right you should find it easy.

Good luck. :awesome:

Im done it Ryan and My gamerscore is now at 13445G xD It was pretty annoying ill give you that xD

Back