Favourite Manga

gvmffgms

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Manga is awesome i personally think that it is better then anime but anime is great to. I think that the best manga would have to be either Intial D or Saiyuki.

My favorite manga right now if Fruits Basket. I also really like Please Save My Earth. Both are better than their anime counterparts.

Bleach
Love Hina
Negima
Naruto
Death Note
Fullmetal Panic
Trigun Maximum
I love manga much than anime! (Cuz I'm deaf. =_=)

:) you guys said a lot i like but you forgot a few...
1. gravition
2. loveless
3.hellsing
4.chobits
5.MY OWN STORYS!!!

My faves are:

Air gear: because great action, story and comdey
Bleach
Naruto
Black Cat: is great i will never forget it :D

Kare Kano (just finished it, wonderful from start to finish)
Fruits Basket
Nausicaa
Azumanga Daioh

Those are my biggest favourites, others I love include: Marmalade Boy, Tenchi, Love Hina, Maison Ikkoku, School Rumble, Genshiken

Bah, you're all insane! The #1 manga of all time is definitely Battle Angel: Alita. Its proper name is GUNNM (pronounced Ganmu), meaning Gun Dream. You will all read it or you will all die at the mercy of the Solenoid Quench Gun!

Fruits Basket. My favorite. ^_^
Inuyasha
Princess AI
Jing: King of Bandits
Alice 19th
Wish
Shutterbox
Chobits. Though I do hate how the girls tend to show their bodies off. Y.Y
D-N-Angel

fave mangas

i like:
>DNAngel
>://hack:legend of the twilight
>Chobits
>Slam Dunk
>Kamichama Karin
>Tokyo Mew Mew
>Fruits Basket
>Naruto
>Bleach
and many more

Bah, you're all insane! The #1 manga of all time is definitely Battle Angel: Alita. Its proper name is GUNNM (pronounced Ganmu), meaning Gun Dream. You will all read it or you will all die at the mercy of the Solenoid Quench Gun!
Hell ya!
-favorites
Battle Angel Alita
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Zombie Powder

I'd say that Battle Royale, and Akira are definitley the best manga I've read so far. Berserk is alright, but BR and Akira are better.

I don't think there's a "Best Manga" out there, to each his/her own and all that jazz y'know. ;)

These are ones I like though:
30th Century Boys - Excellent story! The mangaka's a definite genius!
Battle Royale - Gory, but an excellent thriller kind.
Devil and Devil - It's worth a read. Very neat storyline, hilarious as well.

I'll add more later. ;)

-Full Metal Panic
-Full Moon wo Sagashite
-Shinshi Doumei Cross (called The Gentlemen Alliance Cross in the US)
-Saiyuki, Saiyuki Reload
-Chobits
-Negima
-Love Hina
-Midori Days (called Midori no Hibi in Japanese)
-Broken Angels

I'll continue on later. XD A lot to post.

Last edited:
Favorite Manga

Mine is definitely Ai Yazawa's "Nana". The artwork is amazing and the storyline and characters are incredibly intense and sometimes dark, with lighthearted or comical points thrown in every now and then to keep it from getting too very dark. I can relate to Nana "Hachi" Komatsu for her high hopes, wishes, childlike personality and optimism, and for the beginning of the story when she has such starry dreams about moving to Tokyo and then feels so lost and confused for being in a big city for the first time. :wacky:

Back