KHII Who is your favourite member of Organization XIII?

Favourite member of Organization XIII from KINGDOM HEARTS II

• Xemnas

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Sai'x

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Axel

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Demyx

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Luxord

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Roxas

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters

Davey Gaga

Under you like a G.U.Y.
Veteran
Gil
Your favourite, or who you think is the coolest. You know the drill.

Unforunately, I can't get all XIII members up (maximum poll options = 10), but I'll improvise.

edit:
In the poll, you can vote for members of O-XIII that appear in KINGDOM HEARTS II. I'll make a separate one in the CoM section for the other members.

I would be Xaldin cuz i like his 6 sword thingys and i would be that chilly academic or roxas

Axel is my favorite because of his badass attitude and this hair is the coolest looking out of all the Org. XIII members, IMO. His weapons (chakrams) are so awesome looking too.

Then you can forget his famous quote, "Got It Memorized?"

Now this is hard, I adored all of the Organization XIII members from this game. My favourites would be cut down to Xemnas, Xigbar, Demyx, Axel, Luxord and Roxas...which really doesn't cut it down XP

I can't choose, even though I chose Demyx as my claim, I really can't choose one to be my favourite XP

i'll choose Axel cuz his weapons are coolest in the game of course the keyblades are cool too but axel's weapons are coolest... btw what is the names of axels weapons??:huh:

// oh it's told right over there nuthin more thx anyway :lol:

Mew Mew has pretty much covered exactly what i was going to say. lol

and his Chakrams rule, and then there's the fire element control (i love fire) and the Bond of Flame keychain he gives sora, that is awesome! i use it in Final Form! ^__^ because I have Fenrir equipped in normal mode... working on getting Ultima Weapon still... guh...

Personally, I liked the original Xemnas. Not only was he somewhat cool, but he was an awesome fighter. I never had such a great time fighting a boss. I do think, though, that there were way too many boss fights at the end of the game. There were like, what, 5-6? And you couldn't even save between them!

I went in first and got my ass whipped, then when I lost, I loaded game, left, trained to level...68 I think, and then came back and kicked ass easily
(I didn't like the part where White/Black Xemnas shocked Sora and had a clone keep Riku at bay though. That really sucked, it was hard to get past without Dark Aura)

But I digress. I really liked the original Organization XIII Xemnas.

I managed to cut my absolute favourites down to two: Demyx and Axel. Demyx was just too cute for his own good and Axel was just badass, it was a shame they had to die and expecially Demyx so early in the game ;-;

But I seemed to have added to my list of favourites XD...I might as well just say all of them, but that would be a lie. So Xemnas, Xigbar, Luxord, Zexion, Vexen and Marluxia. XP

'Tis difficult to decide.

But, to honour my love of rhetoric, I suppose I will choose Luxord.

Still, Sai'x, Xaldin, Demyx, Axel....

Gosh, what would I give to live in the same light as any of them.

saix is the coolest and the best coz
1. he is the second last boss in the main story and
2. he has an awesome claymore weapon thingy (more or less)AND
3. he pops up a lot(you wouldn't like a character if they dont come out a lot^_^

I voted for Roxas. I thought his story was the most interesting, and I liked his personality. He also fought Riku, so that makes him a Resident Bad Dude.

I like Axel (out of the ones listed) he's the only one who doesn't have a funny attitude, thinks he's all powerfull or wouldn't try to betray you.

I like Demyx cuz he has a Gigantic Sitar!!! And he's all like give up now or I will have to use force... hahaha!!!

Back