KHII Who is your favourite member of Organization XIII?

Favourite member of Organization XIII from KINGDOM HEARTS II

• Xemnas

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Sai'x

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Axel

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Demyx

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Luxord

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Roxas

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
laxerene is the coolest because of her funny talk but ill vote for xaldin
Sorry but I think it's Larxene... If it's not and I'm wrong then ummmm OOOPS but I don't think I'm wrong... Not to be mean I'm just and FF and KH nut so I have major issues with stuff like that lol...

I've chosen Axel, because I like the way he acts in KH2.

And his frindship to Roxas touched my really deep.

He's awesome, got it memorized?

But Xemnas, Roxas and Demyx are also stylish I think

If I didn't pick Axel as my favorite character, I would choice Saïx. One of the lamest reasons I would choice him is because I like the color blue. And that fact that his hair is blue makes a difference. :giggle:

His claymore has really cool designs on it so that has to be another reason also. Another lame reason is because I like moon related things and "The Lunar Divide" also makes me like him.

I also like his hair of course although I don't think it's as awesome as Axel's.

Axel should have been the Orginization leader because he is by far the coolest member ever!

Neither Axel nor Demyx (who IS the coolest) would ever be the leader of the organisation, because they both have a sorta youthful sulkiness about them, so Xehahort (is that his name?/spelt correctly?) is the brains/boss of the operation.

Demyx is the best though...
He has the coolest weapon ever! It's a guitar

:O

Come on! How many water clone form thingy-mawijjy-bobollinogs do you think he could summon up with a kick-ass solo Pandera's "cowboys from hell"?
Xaldin's pretty funky as well. His ability to manipulate and control everything from behind the scenes is pretty sweet. I'll have a go.

"Listen to the darkness in your heart. Get me a guiar like demyx's..."

I must say Axel. But I hate how they kinda weirded him out. He seemed kinda gay but I know he's not. My real favorite member is Larxene but she's not on the poll :'( But she was in that one little cutscene.

i'd say axel cause the organization had no hearts wich was weird that they were nobodys over heartless anyways his weapons r kool

and the "got it memorized" line was kool but annoying that he was spelling there name before he said that

Xaldin was a hardass. He had that sickening touch of evil to him. The six spears were awesome as well. Xigbar was also pretty awesome with his guns.

That's kinda hard.... I'd say Zexion or Roxas. Zexion was cool because he was like one of those people that are undercover traitors. Roxas because he had the ability of sync blade at will, and he was a much better character than Sora.

Roxas, because I looooooooovvveeee dual-Keyblades.

If only you didn't have to change into a form to dual-wield :(

Out of the members in KH2, I chose Demyx. He was a pain in the arse to fight against at Hollow Bastion, but damn it, he was a funny dude. I got quite a few laughs out of him, which is really digable. I guess he was a worthy challenger too, so I give him respect for that. Hehe.... DANCE WATER DANCE! :neomon:

Axel. He's cool and he has more depth than first meets the eye. When he first appears in KHII, he can seem a bit unlikable, but after the story progresses, and especially after 358/2 Days, his character is much more so well-developed and relatable. He's a nice guy trying to make the most of his situation.

My favorite member from the Organization XIII is Xenmas. The reason why I chose him as my favorite is because he has a decent background story. It is one of the best story twist I've seen in the Kingdom Hearts series. He is also one of my favorite boss in Kingdom Hearts II. His voice over sounds incredibly good and fits perfectly with his character. That's why my vote goes to him.

Back