FFXI System Requirements/Help thread

:ed: i have a problem i have a white 360 and i bought final fantasy 11 for the japanese version and it wont let me start the game or install it gives me a message like about the language the 360 i have is from usa but game is japanese how do i install it on my 360?

i have a problem i have a white 360 and i bought final fantasy 11 for the japanese version and it wont let me start the game or install it gives me a message like about the language the 360 i have is from usa but game is japanese how do i install it on my 360?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question. can someone answer? I am buying a copy of final fantasy xi from ebay. Is it possible to order a subscription even if all i have is the disc?

Info: I got FFXI a long time ago on Ps3 (I had a crappy computer, I stopped playing the game but I just restarted playing) but now I have a better computer and I want to play the new expansions, hopefully through the Ultimate collection. Problem is SE are morons and didn't make it availiable to PS2

Question: If I started an account with a PS2 is it possible for me to play that account on my (new) computer?

Back