Kingdom Hearts Help Thread

Cloud Strife

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Hey hows it going all. Well If u are in a tight boss battle, needing to find something, whatever u let me know. Ask your question and I will answer it but not only me will help for those uwho know the game as well as I do then they can help as well.

EDIT:
Attention all members:
From now on, when posting in this thread, could all members please state clearly which game is being referred to when help is required? Three help threads have been merged in attempts to clean up the forums slightly and, subsequently, it may be slightly difficult to navigate around this thread. So, from now on, state clearly which game it is that you require help with.

Thank you for your co-operation and apologies for any inconveniance.

Last edited by a moderator:
what is the easiest way to find the items for the ultima weapon? i'm having a very hard time getting a lot of thunder gems and mystery goos. i've gone to atlantica and helped white mushrooms, but the heartless that are supposed to drop thunder gems never do, and white mushrooms never give me any mystery goos, plus the black fungus doesn't give me anything after i go through the trouble of killing it!

kairi12 said:
what is the easiest way to find the items for the ultima weapon? i'm having a very hard time getting a lot of thunder gems and mystery goos. i've gone to atlantica and helped white mushrooms, but the heartless that are supposed to drop thunder gems never do, and white mushrooms never give me any mystery goos, plus the black fungus doesn't give me anything after i go through the trouble of killing it!
ok well the reason u never get any mystery goos is cuz u have only a 10% chance of getting it from white mushrooms and 20% for the same spell 3 times so equip lucky strike to every1 in the party then cast the same spell on a white mushroom 3 times or with black mushrooms i got nothing on it cuz the stratagy guide is confuseing me but blue mushrooms their pretty basic juggle it 10 times and u have a 20% chance for mystery goo 50 times and u have a 40% chance and
100% chance at shiitake rank 100 times u have a 100% chance atmystery goo and matsutake rank

as for thunder gems u have an 8% chance from aquatanks and 4% from screwdivers so add lucky strike for that too

kairi12 said:

You can alos go to Halloween town or anywhere else that you find rare truffles(the blue mushrooms). And hit them really high up. In Deep Jungle you go to the Tent and keep on going in and out and fight white mushrooms. In Halloween Town on the curved hill you can fight Black Fungus, which will also give you mystery goos. But the Thunder Gems, i don't remember how I got them.

kairi12 said:
how do you keep the Rare Truffles up? I always accidentally get them mad.

Hm, your best bet is to keep them on Lock-On. I've done that a few times, and it keeps them up for quite awhile. I think you should try that.

How do you get the Ultamite Keyblade? Do you have any tips to beat Xemnes in Proud Mode?

Thanks in advance!

Ultima Keyblade
To obtain the Ultima Keyblade, you must obtain the Ultima Recipe (sorry, it's location escapes me just now, but I'll look into it), then the following from various enemies and locations:

x13 Orihalcum+ (Complete 100 Acre Wood, Complete Atlantica, Space Paranoids treasure chest, Twilight Town when playing as Sora, TWTNW - Brink of Despair where Stiltzkin is situated, Olympus Coliseum after winning the Goddess of Fate Cup, and finally, in the moogle shop. It's a reward for handing over at least ONE of EVERY synthesis material in the game.)

x1 Orihalcum
x1 Mythril Crystal
x1 Dense Crystal
x1 Twilight Crystal
x7 Serenity Crystal

Now, we are posed with a problem. There are a total of 7 pieces of Orihalcum+ in the entire game, so how do we get 12 pieces? You don't. Instead, you cut the necessary number of ingrediants in half by adding an Energy Material.

Xemnas
Train, hardcore ;)

well for xemnas i had problem with him at lv 37 on proud
okay stay near him and attack when he fires those wierd sqggly things at you and attack him
at the end of your combo run away and keep doin this thenattack again

Ultima Weapon, Berserk Charge (endless combo's while in the MP charge mode), plenty of elixers, counter, guard break, counterguard.

I managed it with relative ease. Check out my thread below this one entitled "The Ascension of the One-Winged Angel".

There's a percentage chance of getting it after the events at that big tower thing in TWTNW :P Just keep going into Drive Forms (NB: WHEN YOUR DRIVE GUAGE IS FULL), it's triggered at random.

Well, I have avery strange problem. I'm at level 27 or something, and I just beat Halloween (sp?) Town/Christmas Place thingy. ><

Anywho, I have both Wisdom and Valor form. I can't change into Valor and it is very frustrating because I'm no good with Wisdom. I have the walkthrough, but it doesn't anwser my question either. >< Rawr.

Help me. :cry2:

Back